Birthday Predictions for Novak Djokovic (22nd May)
Considered to be one of the greatest tennis players ever, Serbian Novak Djokovic is currently ranked No.1 in the world. He has won 8 Grand Slam singles titles and has held this No.1 ATP ranking now for 147 weeks in a row. In 2011, by winning three Grand Slam titles, Djokovic became the 6th male player to achieve the feat in a calendar year. When he reached the 2012 French Open final, Djokovic became the 9th player in the Open Era to reach the final of all 4 Grand Slam singles tournaments and became only the 5th to do so consecutively. He has also won the ATP World Tour Finals in 2008, 2012, 2013, and 2014 and was part of the Serbian team which won the 2010 Davis Cup.
What lies in the future for this awesome player? Will he be able to maintain his present performance? On the occasion of Djokovic’s 28th birthday, Ganesha takes the help of the Vedic Astrology to look at his future prospects.
Date of Birth :- 22nd May, 1987
Time of Birth :- 23.25 hrs.
Place of Birth :- Belgrade, Serbia
- Novak Djokovic is born with Sagittarius Ascendant. Jupiter is the the Lord of his Ascendant, and in Djokovic’s Chart it is placed in its own sign Pisces, along with with Rahu and Moon in the 4th House.
- The Lord of his 5th House (the House of creativity and performance) i.e. Mars, a House of is placed in the 7th House in his Chart.
- Mercury, the Lord of the 10th House (the House of success ) is posited in the 6th House with Sun in Djokovic’s Chart.
- Further, the Lord of his 3rd House is retrograde Saturn, and it is placed in the 12th House in its detrimental sign Scorpio in this Chart.
The Current Transits of Planets
- Currently, the retrograde Saturn is transiting over the Natally retrograde Saturn in Djokovic’s Chart. It is also giving a negative aspect to his Natal Sun and Mercury. This transit is not favourable for the tennis star.
- Further, the transiting Sun, Mars and retrograde Mercury are moving over the Natal Sun and Mercury posited in the 6th House of Novak’s Natal Chart.
- The transiting Rahu aspects Natal Ketu and the transiting Ketu aspects Natal Rahu in the Chart.
- From the 8th House in this Chart, the benefic Jupiter is casting a positive aspect on Moon, Jupiter and Rahu in the 4th House and on the retrograde Saturn in the 12th House in this Chart.
- The benefic Moon and Venus are moving over the Natal Mars posited in the 7th House, while casting a positive aspect on the Ascendant.
- Ganesha notes that Novak Djokovic will play with strength and power, all the while using a combination of his best sports techniques and wisdom to give a tough fight to his opponents, as the Lord of his 5th, 7th and 9th Houses transits over his 6th House.
- However, he may feel exhausted and irritated, as he may not get the best outcome from his applied techniques. In other words, his efforts may not give him the expected results, till the time the retrograde Saturn transits over his Natally retrograde Saturn, as this is also casting a negative aspect on the planets posited in his 6th House (the House of profession).
- Nonetheless, he will possess vigour and inspiration for his games, and will try to give his best. However, the transiting malefic planets may make the matters tough for him.
- Novak will also have to take a good care of his health, as over exertion and fatigue may adversely affect his performance.
- The days soon after his birthday may not be fortunate for him, in terms of his performance on the tennis court. He may behave unusually arrogant and short tempered, which may also spoil his image.
- The transit of the benefic Jupiter, however, shall be helpful for the tennis star, and from mid-July onwards, his performance may start to improve a bit. But, the conjunction of Rahu with Moon and Jupiter in his 4th House may keep him unhappy, confused and frustrated with his play.
- If a tournament happens to take place in the near future, even in Djokovic’s homeland, his play may fail to meet the mammoth standards he has set for himself.
Looking at the ongoing planetary transits, Ganesha has the following advice for the tennis star Novak Djokivic –
- Since the planetary transits are adverse, and may remain so for sometime, Novak Djokovic will need to do his best to remain sorted and clear. Being frustrated, if a technique doesn’t work, or losing his, otherwise composed, temper won’t help.
- He will have to be ready to put in extra efforts and also contend with a ‘little lesser’ outcome.
- His health needs care, and he will need to guard against a burn out, says Ganesha.
- He will get chances, thanks to his base till now and his strong Birth Stars, to participate in the world level tournaments, but he will need to put in more effort than usual to come up with good performances.
The Rays of Hope
- Till mid-July 2015, he will have to contend with a somewhat reduced game ability and popularity; he may also have to face unpleasant situations.
- When the transiting Jupiter enters Leo, post 14th July 2015, however, things shall get vastly better for the tennis star. He will still need constant hard work and practice, though, because the negative aspect of Saturn on his 9th House (the House of fortune) will continue to bring obstacles and difficulties, and so shall the transit of Rahu and Ketu for Djokovic during the year.
- Nonetheless, Ganesha is sure that the tennis super star will be able add another trophy/ accolade to his illustrious list of wins by his 29th birthday.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the tennis super star. Happy Birthday Novak Djokovic!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team