Though Narsingh Yadav may win a medal at Rio, the path ahead looks thorny for him, feels Ganesha
Mumbai cop and Olympic wrestler Narsingh Pancham Yadav is going to Rio after all. Cleared by the National Anti-Doping Agency of doping charges, Yadav is a strong medal prospect for India, having won the Gold medal at the 2010 Commonwealth Games. Born in a humble background, Yadav’s father was a milk distributor in Mumbai, while his mother tended to their farms in Varanasi. Yadav had been training since he was 13 to become a wrestler, and his crowning glory came in the 2010 Commonwealth Games. When out of the ring, Yadav services his beat as DySP in the Maharashtra Government. Ganesha digs deep into his charts and concludes that though he may win a medal in Rio, he will face more hurdles along the way.
6 August, 1989
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
What do the stars indicate?
- Narsingh Yadav has four planets clustered in the fire Sign Leo. So, he has vigor and vitality and he can flare up when inspired, making him very passionate about his performance. He has aggression and enthusiasm to make an impact at the highest level, but often feels frustrated.
- Mars and Mercury conjunction makes him very intuitive, and he has the tendency to rely on his gut instincts. But, Mars-Ketu conjunction indicates that he may have a tendency to skip crucial steps, or to be unaware of the impact of his rash actions.
Do you have any questions related to your career in mind? Are you facing some confusion or dissatisfaction at your career front? Then avail our customised report Career Ask 3 Questions now!
- The transiting Jupiter in Leo has helped him to book a ticket to the Rio Olympics 2016 for representing the country. However, Rahu’s transit has made his journey difficult and controversial as well.
- When he just received the clearance from the court to represent India, the doping controversy emerged all of a sudden, diminishing his hope for Rio. The transiting Rahu was in tight conjunction with Venus in his chart, which affected his image and reputation.
Are you curious to know what may be the likely trends at your career front in the coming year? Then our exclusive Career Report 1 Year will prove to be your perfect career buddy!
- However, with the entry of Venus in Leo, he was given a clean chit on doping charges. It has helped him to restore his image. Now, even if he is allowed to go to Rio, he can face another hurdle as the transiting Rahu has potential to bring uncertainties and confusions. He cannot expect smooth sailing.
- He will be going to Rio with high hopes to bring a medal for the country. The transiting Jupiter will continue to act in his favor but, the transiting Rahu may continue to frustrate him. The transiting Moon will be in conjunction with Ketu on 19th August which indicates he will be under pressure, and the psychological baggage may also impact his performance adversely. The transiting Mars indicates that he will perform aggressively and positively but he could get trapped in frustration. A slight mistake or rash action may prove costly for him and India both.
Are you confused about your real interests and inclinations? Deciding between a job or business seems tricky? Then avail our personalised report Suitable Career/Business Field For You now and get flat 60% off!
- However, the transiting Moon as well as other transiting Planets will be much more favourable on 20th August. So, his performance will be better on the final day. Emotionally and physically he will be in a better shape. His amplified confidence will raise chances of winning the crucial match. So, there are chances that he will be able to bring a medal for India though chances of winning a Gold are feeble.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Tanmay K. Thakar
The GaneshaSpeaks Team