England's medium-fast swing bowler who began his international career at the age of 20, James Anderson has more than fulfilled his potential, so that today, at 33, he is spoken of in the same breath as Ian Botham, one of England's greatest. Anderson's talents have been particularly apparent in Test cricket where his command of swing bowling, especially on his home grounds, has been the stuff of artistry, bearing comparison with any swing bowler in any age. He has been an integral part of three triumphant Ashes campaigns. He has proven his mettle in all three formats of the game. He has 413 wickets from 107 Test matches, and 269 wickets from 194 ODIs. In the ongoing Ashes series, Anderson has been the toughest cookie for the Australians, picking up 6/47 in the third Test.
James Anderson: Cricketer
Date of Birth: 30th July, 1982
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Burnley, Lancashire, England
Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.
1) Anderson seems to be going through a very bright phase, but what are the planetary factors that are favourable for him?
- Considering the planetary positions in the Solar Chart of James Anderson, Ganesha finds that the Sun, posited in the 1st House, shall give a boost to his career, and he is also likely to gain fame. He possesses the killer instinct because of Jupiter, which is the Lord of the 6th House in his Chart. Jupiter is posited with Mars, the Lord of Performance, in the 4th House and also Jupiter aspects Venus (a significator of arts/creation), posited in 12th House from the Sun. These factors shall help him sharpen his skills and also intuition, with which he will be able to get the better of any batsman in any playing condition, whether related to weather or pitch, feels Ganesha.
2) Will he be able to deliver consistently solid performance in the coming year?
- Ganesha finds that the currently transiting Jupiter will be aspecting Anderson's Ketu, posited in the 6th House of his Chart, and will lend him a lot of support. But, the transit of Rahu over Saturn through the 3rd House till 30th January and the transit of Saturn through the 5th House till January 2017, will both pose obstacles in his Chart. These indicate that there may be a sudden change in his performance. In fact, his performance is likely to fluctuate between the extremes during this period, and may be very unpredictable. However, his skills shall remain intact, and when he does perform well, he shall gain solid success.
3) Do his Planets indicate that he will become one of the greatest contemporary bowlers?
- Ganesha predicts that he may become one of the best contemporary bowlers, but that may happen only after 12th September, 2017, when Jupiter will be transiting through Libra the 4th House in his Solar Chart.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the James Michael Anderson.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team.