Staging a comeback after two year, Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh claimed the wicket of Imrul Kayes, stumped by Wriddhiman Saha, in the one-off Test against Bangladesh last week to overtake Wasim Akram’s tally of 414 Test wickets, thereby taking the ninth position on the all-time top wicket-takers list. Bhajji, as he is fondly called by his fans, has played 102 Tests and 229 ODIs for India. In Tests he has taken 416 wickets, with 8/84 being his best figures, and 259 in ODIs. He made his Test and ODI debuts in early 1998. His career was initially marred by investigations into the legality of his bowling action, as well as several disciplinary incidents. However, he fought through thick and thin to carve a great cricketing career for himself, and is spoken of in the same breath as Sri Lanka's all-time great off-spinner Muttiah Muralitharan.
Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, takes a look at his future prospects.
Harbhajan Singh, Indian Cricketer
Date of Birth :- 3rd July, 1980
Birth Time :- Not Known.
Place of Birth :- Chandigrah, Punjab, India
Solar Chart/ Horoscope
As the birth time of the said celebrity is not available, the following details are based on his Solar Horoscope (Surya Kundli), created with the help of his birth date and place only.Astrological Observations
Current Planetary Transits
- Harbhajan is born with his Sun in Gemini. In his Chart, the Lord of the Zodiac Sign Gemini, Mercury, is retrograde in its detrimental Sign. It is also in conjunction with the malefic Rahu in the 2nd House of this Solar Horoscope.
- The Lord of his 6th House, Mars, which is also the Lord of the 11th House (of gains) is placed in the 4th House in his Chart.
- The Lord of the 5th House, retrograde Venus (placed in its Sign of exaltation), is in the 12th House of Bhajji's Chart.
- The Lord of 9th (Fortune) House, Saturn is in 3rd House with with Jupiter.
- Retrograde Saturn transits through the 6th House, giving a negative aspect to Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in Harbhajan's Solar Chart.
- The transiting Rahu – Ketu (the shadow planets) transit Harbhajan's through the 4th and the 10th Houses respectively, forming a Square aspect with the Sun in his Chart, till January 2016. Rahu is also transiting over his Mars (the Signifier of active sports) in Bhajji's Solar Chart.
- Post 14th July 2015, Jupiter will be transiting over his Natal Jupiter and Saturn, through the 3rd House of his Chart .
- Astrological Predictions
- Ganesha notes that Harbhajan will have to give tough fight to his opponents. He would feel exhausted and fatigued, during this period.
- Thankfully, he would be able to get a good outcome of his techniques, but only through tough and regular practice.
- His vigorous efforts and inspiration, during his performances may help him, but to get a desired output he will have to work hard, and put in his best, as the transiting malefic planets shall not be in favour.
- However, the ace bowler would be able to give better performance, post July 2015, and till January 2016, since the transit of Jupiter through Leo Sign will help him defeat his opponents on the field. He may also be able to have a good time in his personal life, and with his partner (if he has), in this time.
- However, Harbhajan will have to maintain good relations with his team mates, including the personalities, which are not directly related to the game of cricket.
- He should get overconfident at any time, even when things seem to be on an upswing for him, advises Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the ace cricketer Harbhajan Singh.
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team