The planets will favour Gurkeerat Mann only after August, 2016, feels Ganesha…
The gutsy 25-year-old middle-order batsman and off-break bowler for Punjab, Gurkeerat Singh has worked his way up all the way through junior cricket, before he recently broke into the Indian ODI team for next month’s tour to South Africa. More famous for plucking a breath-taking single-handed catch on the fine-leg boundary to dismiss Ross Taylor in IPL 2013, Mann is also remembered for the 12-ball-29-run cameo which helped Kings XI pull off a thrilling last-ball win against Deccan Chargers. Now replacing a jaded Ravindra Jadeja in the Indian ODI team, Ganesha feels he may take some time to settle down at the international level and his fans may have to wait at least till August 2016 to see him in full flow.
Date of Birth: 29th June, 1990
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Muktsar, Punjab, India
Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.
Important Astrological Observations
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his retrograde Saturn till 11th August, 2016, in his Solar Chart.
- Ketu will be transiting over his Mars, till January 2016.
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Rahu, which will also be aspecting his Venus in his Chart during the entire year ahead.
- Ganesha feels that tough the stars have favored Gurkeerat Mann to get selected to the Indian team, they may not favor him much when it comes to performance on the field.
- The transit of Saturn will pose hurdles for him, which will cause him much concern and stress.
- However, he may be able to raise his performance up to the bar post 11th August, 2016, when Jupiter will be transiting through Virgo in his Solar Chart. His fans and cricket lovers may have to wait patiently till then to enjoy watching him in full flow.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Gurkeerat Mann.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Talk to our Astrologers First Consultation with 100% Cashback!