Dale Steyn became the second South African bowler to take 400 Test wickets after he dismissed Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal on the opening day of the second Test in Dhaka this week. Steyn, who is playing his 80th Test, became the 13th cricketer to take 400 or more wickets in Test matches, which puts him right up there among the best bowlers of all time. But will he continue to rattle the batsmen with his deadly bowling? And, how will the year ahead turn out to be for him? Ganesha finds out..
Date of Birth: 27th June, 1983
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Phalaborwa, Transvaal, South Africa
[Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.]
Astrological Predictions :-
- Steyn is one of the most lethal bowlers in the world currently. What are the planetary influences that give him such amazing abilities to excel as a fast-bowler?
- Steyn is a blessed one, as the Sun, the Lord of the House of “Parakram Bhuvan” (House of Courage, is posited with Mars, the Lord of the 6th House in his Solar Chart. This indicates that he has inherent qualities like stamina, strength, vigour, and speed in his bowling. Besides this, the presence of Rahu with Sun and Mars gives him the techniques to dominate the batsman. Exalted Saturn, the Lord of the 9th House, aspects Venus, the Lord of the 5th House of performance, which is what has blessed him with the art of bowling techniques. Moreover, Jupiter aspects Venus with its 9th aspect, which lends that extra bit of edge to his bowling. These factors also indicate that he is a very intelligent and confident bowler. These starry alignments are the main reason that he is one of the best fast bowlers in the world.
2) How will the year ahead be for him?
- Ganesha notes that during the year ahead Dale Steyn will have somewhat of a tough time with mixed results on the field as a fast bowler, due to the influence of the positive transit of Jupiter through Leo (3rd House) till 11th August, 2016 (for near about a year), and the negative effect of Saturn's transit over his Jupiter. The latter will last till January, 2017, in Scorpio (6th House), and will be aspecting Mercury in the 12th House of his Chart, because of which he may not be able to bowl to his full potential.
- The hard work he puts in during net practice may fetch good dividends, but may fall well short of the expectations of cricket fans.
- He may find his opponents tough to crack during the year ahead.
- It seems that he will be able to remain active in the game in the days to come and will be able to get fame, popularity and appreciation from the cricket-loving public in the future.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Dale Steyn.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay.