Ashish Diwansingh Nehra – the man who is on a comeback to the national squad after a long time, is probably having a ball currently! Being the senior-most member of the Indian T20 side, Nehra is enjoying great importance because of his immense experience and skill with the ball! He has been troubling the batsmen with his stump-line bowling and smart variations in pace. The Delhi pacer has probably been the most economical and effective pacers for India in this edition of the T20 World Cup. The way MS Dhoni lapped up and lifted Nehra jubilantly after India won the last-ball thriller against Bangladesh, speaks volume about his influence in the team and explains the Captain Cool's acknowledgment of the invaluable inputs that the seamer may have given to rookie Hardik Pandya during the death hour. All things said and done, what do the planets indicate about the path ahead for Ashish Nehra? Read on to get the answers...
Ashish Nehra – Indian Cricketer
Date of Birth: 29 April, 1979
Time of Birth: Not Available
Place of Birth: Delhi, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of Nehra's birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) How has he been able to make such a good comeback to the national side? What could be the favorable planetary influences?
- Ganesha notes that Ashish has a very strong Horoscope as four planets – the Sun, Venus, Moon and Jupiter are all in their Signs of exaltation. It indicates that he is a man of great potential and caliber. It also shows his determination, perseverance and willpower to make a comeback after such a long break. Also, Mars is the Atmakaraka planet in his chart which indicates he has enough mental and physical endurance as well as the strong conviction to wait for the right opportunities at the highest level of cricket. Currently, the transiting Jupiter is moving over Natal Saturn and Rahu in the Sign of Leo and is also aspecting the exalted Sun. This transit has blessed him a memorable opportunity to make a strong comeback to the national side. Also, the transiting Rahu is moving over the Natal Rahu, which indicates sudden or unexpected elevation in his career.
2) Will this stint of his last long?
- The transiting Mars' prolonged stay in Scorpio will help him to perform aggressively. Also, the current transit of Jupiter in Leo and the forthcoming transit in Virgo may continue to act in his favour. So, he stands a good chance to remain associated with Team India during the next one year.
3) How will the path ahead be for him? Are there any fitness problems indicated?
- He will remain vulnerable to injuries. If he remains fit, he will be able to continue this stint at least till April 2017, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Tanmay K. Thakar
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team