Vijay Rupani May Prove To Be A Good Troubleshooter For BJP’s Laboratory – Gujarat
After witnessing the coronation of Vijay Rupani as the new Chief Minister of Gujarat, it can be said that patience pays back really well. The unassuming leader, who was born in Rangoon, Burma, has had an amazing rise to power. From being an Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad activist, an RSS loyalist, Municipal Councillor, a Rajya Sabha MP, Rupani has come a long way, and behind his appointment, there is a crucial role of PM Modi’s most trusted general – Amit Shah. Shah seems to have played the political game well, and the selection of a Jain-Baniya candidate as the CM seems to be just the right option, given that the caste battle has begun in full swing, owing to the upcoming assembly elections in Gujarat.
Gujarat – the home state of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has witnessed some sensitive situations in the recent past, with the episodes like the Patidar Anamat Aandolan and the Una Dalit controversy ruffling a lot of feathers. The opposition parties have displayed unusual speed and agility in jumping to conclusions and attacking the incumbent BJP with regard to these two incidents. Thus, one of the initial crucial roles of Rupani will be to stabilise the political situation. The combine of Vijay Rupani as the CM and the seasoned Nitin Patel as the Deputy CM makes for a strong force and it would be interesting to see how things shape up in the months to come. What picture do the planets indicate about the path ahead for Vijay Rupani – the new Gujarat Boss? Will he be able to maneuver the unsteady boat well? Ganesha, through his in-depth astrological analysis, presents the answers.
Date of Birth: 2nd August, 1956
Time of Birth: Not Available
Place of Birth: Rangoon, Burma
Horoscope Type: Surya Kundli
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Vijay Rupani, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
The ‘Luck’ Factor
- In the Horoscope of Vijay Rupani, Jupiter happens to be the Lord of the 9th House of fortune. In the Horoscope of any person, the 9th House should be well-fortified as this will ensure great luck and accomplishment of goals in an easier manner. In the year ahead, Jupiter will be transiting through the 3rd House in Rupani’s Chart and will be aspecting the 9th House. Thus, he will be receiving the great support of his luck and this will lead to desired success in his political endeavours. Moreover, his popularity may get a drastic boost, and his prominence is likely to increase.
The Probable Method Of Functioning:
- Ganesha feels that Vijay Rupani is a tough man and his style of functioning as the Chief Minister will most likely be very strong and effective. The exchange of Houses between Mars and Saturn indicates that he will be a bold leader, but his decisions will be mostly based on strong logical reasons and practicality. He will be controlled and circumspect in his approach and this will help him to deal with tricky situations effectively. The new CM may prefer maintaining a low-profile and he will focus more on the fundamental aspects, giving more importance to ground-realities. Also, due to the strong emphasis on the Cancer Sign in his Chart, he will be able to understand mind-games well and will be psychologically quite strong.
Mars-Saturn In Exchange – Double Power!
- Ganesha says that the Parivartana Rajayoga which gets formed in the Horoscope of Rupani because of the exchange between natal Mars and Saturn will render great confidence and the special edge. He will be able to devise wise strategies and will also possess the will to execute them well.
The Saturn Return Phase – A Blessing In Disguise!
- Currently, Rupani is going through the ‘Saturn Return Phase’ and this is another positive factor which will work in his favour. This will bless him with the pragmatism and skill to deal with challenges and deliver good governance. But, due to this very same transit, there may be some roadblocks and bumps on the path ahead, feels Ganesha. Some important aspects may not exactly work out as per his plans, and this may cause some stress and tension. He will have to be very careful in his dealings with different party leaders.
Keeping Seniors In The Loop…
- Though various positive factors will work in his favour, transiting Rahu and Ketu will be creating some troubles for Rupani. Thus, he will have to be on the guard and will have to avoid complacency. In other words, he is likely to face some tough challenges at the political as well as governance fronts during the next 10-11 months. Hence, it would be better to seek the help and guidance of senior and veteran leaders in the party.
- Ganesha feels that Rupani may prove to be a good candidate for the top job and will be able to come up with good solutions to tricky matters. Also, he will be able to ensure a positive atmosphere within the party and maintain a good rapport with the bureaucrats.
Ganesha’s Parting Shot:
- Summarily, Ganesha foresees that though he is likely to face internal political rivalry and hurdles in some matters, he will be able lead his team of ministers efficiently and will also receive better support and encouragement from top party leaders. He will be able to consolidate the situation well.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Are you confused about your career preferences and real talents? Do you feel that you are not getting the due rewards for your efforts? Or, is your career progress getting delayed? Then, our exclusive personalised report – Career Ask 3 Questions will provide the right answers. Order now!