Shaken but not stirred…Ganesha says for Vasundhara Raje Scindia…
The first woman Chief Minister of Rajasthan, BJP’s Vasundhara Raje has been dragged into the shady controversy surrounding ex-IPL chief Lalit Modi and his extradition from India. The former IPL chief alleged that Raje testified in favour of his British immigration application in 2011, a claim that she has since refuted. Raje, the winner of the 2007 “Women Together Award” by the UNO for services rendered towards self-empowerment of women, is serving her second term as the CM of Rajasthan. She is the daughter of the last reigning Maharaja of Gwalior, Jivaji Rao Scindia, and Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia. Here Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, tries to find out whether she will get a clean chit in the murky controversy.
Date of Birth :- 08th March, 1953
Birth Time :- 16.45 PM
Place of Birth :- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Vasundhara Raje is born with Ketu in her Ascendant House. Moon, the Lord of her Cancer Ascendant, is debilitated in the 5th House in her Chart.
- The Lord of the 10th House of performance, Mars, is in the 9th House with debilitated Mercury – in her Chart.
- Venus, the Lord of the 11th House is placed in the 10th House with Jupiter, the Lord of the 9th House.
- The retrograde Saturn, the Lord of the 7th House is in the 4th House in her Chart. Saturn, the signifier of politics, is exalted in her Chart.
- Sun, the Lord of the 2nd House, is in its detrimental Sign Aquarius.
- Considering the planetary configurations and transits, Ganesha feels that Vasundhara Raje will not face any major effect on her current position as a minister in the government. She will soon be out of the current controversy surrounding Lalit Modi (allegedly behind the scenes). It is also likely that in near future no way this is going to have any implication on her position as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- The current transit of Jupiter over her Ascendant chart, gives positive aspect on the Moon, Mars and Mercury of her Natal Chart. And, the transit of Jupiter through Leo, post 14th July 2015 will be favorable for her too. It will protect her politically, and she will be out of this unpleasant and stressful situation after this time.
- Of course, the transit of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu may continue to cause trouble in some or the other way to her, and may also create a stressful political atmosphere, but overall, the stars suggest that she will be out of all this.
- Presently, Raje is under the influence of the middle phase of Saturn Sade-Sati, major period of Rahu and also the sub period of Rahu, but these may not disturb her, except for giving her some embarrassment, during this period.
- Her stars suggest that she will be able to hold her position as the CM of Rajasthan further, for a longer duration.
Ganesha wishes good luck and a bright future ahead to Vasundhara Raje.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team