Jupiter Shall Ensure Initial Flourish for Lalu’s Sons; Tricky Period Post Feb ’16 Foreseen!
Rahu’s transit in Leo from Feb ’16 shall give rise to three Cs: Controversies, Confusion and Challenges!
Tejashwi Yadav is probably the most talked about 26-year old in the country currently. The younger son of the RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, Tejashwi, who has been appointed as the Deputy CM of Bihar, comes across as a political greenhorn but as a refreshing change to the otherwise veteran dominated world of politics. He is young, pleasant, amiable and has been expressing great regard for Chacha (Nitish Kumar). The other Yadav brother enjoying almost equal attention is Tej Pratap Yadav – the younger son of Lalu Yadav, who has been alloted the Health Ministry in the Nitish Kumar-led cabinet. Though both the Yadav Brothers do not seem to be have been blessed by the gift of the gab or the unique and earthy sense of humour like their influential father, they come across as inquisitive and flexible leaders, who enjoy an instant connect with the youth, and who are wanting to do something for the welfare of the stakeholders – the people of Bihar! Will the sons of Lalu Prasad Yadav be able to meet the expectations of the electorate of Bihar? Will their journey be a memorable one? What are the opportunities and threats awaiting the young duo? Find out the answers in the exclusive astrological perspective on the latest entrants into the Bihar political arena – the Yadav Brothers, by the experienced astrologers of GaneshaSpeaks.com!
Date of Birth: November 9, 1989
Patna, BiharTime of Birth: NA
The Starry Alignments:
An Important Trio Accentuating the Libran Grace…
- Tejashwi has Sun placed in Libra with a fiery Mars and Mercury. So, Like his father Lalu Prasad Yadav, Tejaswi too has rhymed lines, interesting and creative dialogues in his vocal arsenal to keep the crowd hooked on to. Such control over the crowd and mass appeal will help him make progress in politics. The presence of the Sun-Mars-Mercury trio in Libra will magnify and bring to the fore, the Libran traits like charm, diplomacy and an inclusive way of functioning and even his brand of politics will be laced by a comparatively milder and more flexible approach.
Venus-Saturn in Opposition to Jupiter…
- He has a Venus and Saturn conjunction in Sagittarius and Jupiter is aspecting its own sign, which makes him a fortunate and popular leader. This will prove to be a very favourable planetary dispensation for him, as two of the most powerful benefics are aspecting each other and even Saturn happens to be in such august company. He shall surely develop a strong connect with the youth and shall gain greater popularity in a short span of time. It indicates that he is confident to tackle the tough questions often hurled at by the opposition and media.
The Trine Connections…
- Sun trine Jupiter as well as Moon trine Jupiter are also favourable for him to become a popular and influential leader. However, Sun is debilitated and is in square with Rahu. This indicates stiff competition and resistance from some people within and even from the opposition. Being a new face in the political arena may also not act entirely in his favour.
Current Planetary Influences:
- Currently the transiting Jupiter is in his favour and will continue to support him during 2016 as well. But, the transiting Ketu will be moving over the Natal Moon from February 2016. So, he will be under pressure to make his presence felt in the Bihar Cabinet. There may be some questions raised about his performance and he may not find the situations to be too pleasant. His path could be rather difficult between August 2016 and May 2017. He will however carry on the legacy of the RJD supremo Lalu Yadav efficiently and particularly the period from October 2017 will bring him into the limelight and he shall enjoy a progressive run from then!
Starspeak From the Perspective of Lalu Prasad Yadav’s Horoscope…
- In Lalu Prashad Yadav’s Chart, the Lord of the 5th House (House of children) Mars is placed in the Sign of Leo and currently the transiting Jupiter is moving over the Natal Mars. The rise of the Yadav brothers and the surge in their popularity can be attributed to this alignment! The benefic influence of Jupiter will help both the Yadav brothers to make a mark in Bihar Politics and to build their careers. But, the transit of Rahu in Leo from February 2016 may bring tough challenges for the duo. Controversies, confusion and challenges – the 3 Cs may make things tricky for the Junior Yadavs!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team