Despite challenges, Prabhu will be able to deliver well in his ministry with resilience!
Suresh Prabhu – Minister for Railways
Date of Birth: 11th July, 1953
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Rahu in Capricorn, and it will also be aspecting his Venus and Jupiter in Taurus, till January 2017 in his Solar Chart.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Natal Saturn, till 30th January, 2016.
- The transiting Saturn and Rahu will be pushing Prabhu to put in more efforts and work harder to achieve the desired results. There will be some struggles and challenges, but things will gradually work out for the minister as per his plans.
- There will be a lot of challenges in his path, and despite his experience, on some occasions he may find it very difficult to streamline solutions to some problems. The main challenge for him will be to handle the inter-departmental complications in the areas that fall under his ministry.
- At certain point of time, he may not satisfy with his own performance and find faults in himself.
- Due to his great dedication to work, he may not get easily satisfied with his own performance and will keep striving harder.
- It seems that his ministerial work will not be easy going. He will be facing commercial and administrative complications.
- However, despite the apparent challenges, he will be ultimately successful in delivering effective measures and good performances. The ministry of railways is surely going to get a big boost under his governance.
- His systematic and organised approach will recognised and will add to his popularity and will also inspire others in his department to deliver well.
- After the entry of Jupiter into the Sign of Virgo, in August 2016, his efforts will yield great results. He is sure to get a lot of appreciation and recognition. This will be a purple patch for him and whatever he touches may turn to gold then! The citizens of this country will be able to enjoy finest services in the railways and this man will be instrumental in this journey.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Suresh Prabhu – Minister for Railways.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team