This BJP Leader has always functioned in a way similar to a shotgun or a sniper rifle. Once he sets his sight on his target, he makes it sure that he brings them to the book. Currently, he has raked up a new issue and has exposed the citizenship issue of Rahul Gandhi and his shady operations as the Owner of some companies, which he believes have been violating various policies and rules. He has even filed a case against Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi in the National Herald case, which can anytime cause a lot of damage to the Gandhi mother-son duo! The case has now snowballed into an issue of national prominence and the congress camp seems to be in a state of panic and now they have taken to even stalling the Winter Session of the Parliament! What picture do the planets present? Will Dr. Swamy be able to achieve success in a similar fashion to that of the 2G Spectrum Case? Come, let's find out!
Dr. Subramanian Swamy – BJP Leader and former Cabinet Minister
Date of Birth :- 15th September, 1939
Birth Time :- 04.30 A.M.
Place of Birth :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
1) What Astrological Configurations make Dr. Swamy such a daring and dynamic leader, powered by such razor-sharp intelligence and legal knowledge?
Important Astrological Observations:-
- Dr. Subramanian Swamy is born with the Swagruhi Sun and Mercury in the Leo Ascendant in his Natal Chart.
- Mars – the Lord of the 4th and 9th House, who thus happens to be the Yogakaraka planet, is placed in its Sign of exaltation in his Chart.
- Lord of the 5th House, Jupiter is posited in the 8th House in its own Sign Pisces and is in a retrograde positon.
- Rahu is placed in the 3rd House of Courage, Strength and Action.
- Ganesha notes that Dr. Swamy is blessed with the BudhAditya Yoga, that too in the Ascendant itself and he also has a formidably placed Sun – the planet representing power, politics and authority. The conjunction of the Ascendant Lord with the Lord of the 2nd House and 11th House in the Ascendant, renders a lot of strength to the Chart and blesses him with an indomitable spirit, great conviction, self-belief, dynamism and tremendous knowledge.
- Jupiter being in its Swakshetra adorns him in-depth knowledge powered by the extraordinary wisdom and razor-sharp intellect. Jupiter in the 8th House and that too in its own Sign blessed him with also great research abilities.
- The well-placed luminaries - the Sun and Moon have also given him high thoughts, great power of conviction, power of character and have also infused in him great philosophy. The same planets also bless him with the power to overcome all sorts of hardships.
- The Yogakaraka Mars made him powerful, fearless, courageous, dynamic, outspoken and a formidable political leader. The very same Mars gives him the ability to take on the mighty and influential opposition. On one hand, this placement gives him powerful enemies and on the other, he is also blessed with the ability to stand his ground against them.
- The legal knowledge and calibre that he is so famous and regarded for can be attributed to the well-placed Jupiter, Mercury and the exchange between Mars and Saturn. The well-placed luminaries also bless him with great power of the soul and with indomitable spirit. The exchange of Houses between Saturn and Mars and their mutual aspect on each other made him fortunate to get the love and support of general public and also a grip on the opponents. This controls and tempers his aggression and gives him very steady and balanced approach towards the people around him.
- The Jupiter's aspect on the Moon and Venus sharpens his qualities and makes him a dynamic leader who knows and understand the emotions of people. Jupiter sitting in the 8th House of secrets, confidential matter, hidden truths, etc., that too in its own Sign blesses him with a unique ability to make out the truths and to find out the realities of his enemies. This placement gives him an ability to dig out the secrets which may have been kept hidden from the public eye from long.
2) Will this daring and supremely intelligent leader achieve success in his endeavours in the year ahead?
Important Astrological Observations:-
- Jupiter will be transiting over the planets in his Ascendant in the Sign of Leo and will be aspecting his Saturn in Aries, till 11th August, 2016.
- Rahu and Ketu will be transiting over the planets in the 2nd House and 8th House respectively, till 30th January, 2016. Ketu will also be transiting over his Jupiter during this time. Ketu will be transiting over his Ascendant post January 2016.
- Saturn will be aspecting his Mars, it will also be aspecting his Ascendant during the entire year ahead.
- He will be under major period of Mercury and sub period of Jupiter till 6th April, 2017.
- The current transit of Rahu may prove to be a tough one for Dr. Swamy, as the issues raised by him by him will face a lot of resistance and many may even try to override and ridicule his efforts. But the transit of Jupiter in his Ascendant will give him the ability to rise above all problems. Saturn will not let the journey be a smooth one for him. Dr. Swamy may have to be prepared for a lot of travelling. A lot of activity awaits him in the coming year.
- Even the Dashas, that is the planetary periods will work in his favour! The ongoing Mercury major period and Jupiter sub period will prove to be extremely benficial for him, and as a resultant factor of the sub period of the Lord of the 8th House, we are able to see the new case in the form of the National Herald case that he has unearthed! Now, we should be able to understand the significance of the 8th House and its Lord.
- Ganesha warns Dr. Swamy to be a bit careful post 30th January, 2016, as the Rahu will then enter Leo, which happens to be his Ascendant House. He should refrain from making statements in the media without due thought.
3) Are any troubles indicated to him, as he has been taking upon people who wield great influence and power? OR, as usual, Will he remain unaffected by any threats?
- Even if the transiting planets portend negative situations for Dr.Swamy, it won't be much of a problem for him, as his Natal Chart has very strong planetary combinations, which have already been discussed above. The chances of Dr. Swamy achieving victory in his endeavors are very high, as already mentioned, Mars is in the 6th House, Rahu is in the 3rd House, the Lord of the 11th House – Mercury is in the Ascendant and also the Sun is in the Ascendant! These are some of the most magnificent planetary configurations and a person should be fortunate enough to be blessed by such combinations. So, he just needs to be a bit careful in 2016, and should avoid being complacent. The rest shall be taken care of.
4) Will Dr. Swamy come up with more of such new exposes and revelations in the year ahead?
- We can expect Dr.Swamy to keep coming up with more of such exposes and revelations as he is blessed with the Sun in the Ascendant and that too in its own Sign of Leo! This placement makes one an eternal lover of truth and honesty! Anything that is immoral, unrighteous or improper will always catch the eyes of such natives. He may even be extremely busy with his research works and case-studies as Jupiter is transiting through an important sector.
Ganesha wishes great luck to Dr. Subramanian Swamy.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay and Aaditya Sain
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team