Ravi Shankar Prasad - Minister for Communications and Information Technology, NDA Govt.
Date of Birth: 30th August, 1954
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Patna, Bihar, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Ravi Shankar Prasad, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Sun and Mercury in Leo and it will be aspecting his Mars and Rahu in Sagittarius, till 11th August 2016 in his Solar Chart.
- Transiting Saturn in Scorpio will be aspecting his Sun and Mercury, till January 2017.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Venus, till 30th January, 2016. Rahu will be then transiting over his Sun and Mercury post this period.
- Considering the transiting planets mentioned above, he will be under mix influences of transiting stars. The stars indicate that transiting Rahu may instigate him to commit mistakes and give unpleasant statements, post 30th January, 2016. This may effect his popularity and image as a reputed minister of the cabinet. In addition to this transiting Saturn may give difficulties and problems due to which he may loose his temperament often . He may not take important and immediate decisions which are required to be take in time frame.
- Considering the planetary transits and their influences on the Natal Chart of Ravi Shankar Prasad, it can be said that the year 2016 will be a very eventful one for the high-profile minister. It will not be an entirely smooth year ahead for him though, as things will start getting tricky from February 2016 onwards, as Rahu-Ketu will be entering the Leo-Aquarius axis.
- Rahu's transit over his Natal Sun and Mercury will give rise to sudden complications and hurldes in his path. This transit will be a very significant one for him as the planets which will be under the shadow of Rahu – the Sun and Mercury, are the key planets for any politician and especially for Prasad as he happens to be the Minister for the departments represented by Mercury (Communication and Information-Technology).
- The plans that he may be making in his ministries may not work out as per his expectations. On one hand, due to the expansive and positive influence of Jupiter on his Natal Sun and Mercury, he will be brimming with a lot of ideas and optimism, but post the entry of Rahu into Leo, things may seem more complicated. The reforms that Prasad may be wanting to initiate in the telecom sector may face some roadblocks.
- Despite of all the negative aspects, Ganesha says that it is very likely that the efficient minister will be able to bring some path-breaking changes in the telecommunications as well as the IT fields, because the Jupiter-Rahu combine transiting over his planets in Leo will be helping him to think in a novel and unconventional manner.
- His dealings with the bureaucrats in his ministry will not be as smooth as they may have been before January 2016, and this may also cause some problems for him.
- He will have to be very careful and calculative before uttering anything in public gatherings or in the media. There are chances of some elements misinterpreting and misrepresenting the things said by him, which in turn will give rise to unnecessary controversies.
- However, the transit of Jupiter will be providing him protective ground and save him from committing big mistake or taking wrong decision in important ministerial matters, till 11th August,2016.
- Moreover, if the minister has been under some sort of mental discomfiture or stress, then he needs to cheer as the departure of Rahu from the Sign of Virgo will clear the clouds that may have surrounded his thought-process. He will be able to think in a clutter-free manner.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad doesn't need to worry much because the transiting Jupiter will act as a protective shield and will save him from a lot of troublesome situations.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Ravi Shankar Prasad.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team