This BJP stalwart is one of Narendra Modi's key ministers and strategists, and is one of the most influential political leaders in India. There have been various issues that have cropped in the Indian political setup and there have been a lot of things that have found their way into the general Political Discourse. Security – internal and external, defence policies, border security and related issues, and various other aspects need a lot of attention and Rajnath Singh has many tasks to achieve. How will the political ride ahead be for the seasoned politician? Find out...
Rajnath Singh – Union Home Minister, NDA Govt.
Date of Birth: 10th July, 1951
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bhabhar (Varanasi), Uttar Pradesh, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Rajnath, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) Will he be able to take strong steps to tackle the internal security issues?
Important Astrological Predictions:
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Venus and Ketu in Leo and will be aspecting his Rahu in Aquarius, till 11th August, 2016.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Saturn in Virgo, till 30th January, 2016. Ketu will be transiting over his Natal Jupiter in Pisces during this time. After this, Rahu-Ketu will be in half-return phase, Rahu also will be transiting over his Venus posited in the Leo .
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting the planets in Leo, during the entire year ahead.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha feels that the ongoing period, especially till the 30th January, 2016, will be a testing phase for Rajnath and his best political talent and experience will be under the cloud. Post the above mentioned date, things will start looking up and we will all be surprised to see a renewed and bolder version of his. All this will be because, the heavyweight malefics – Rahu and Ketu will be casting their malefic shadow over two key planets, which happen to be very important for a politician – Saturn and Jupiter. In matters of internal security, he is likely to score well, but he will have to ensure that there are no loopholes in the strategies. He will have to work towards building a more alert and organized internal security infrastructure by weeding out any sort of incompetencies and irregularities in the functioning process of the security agencies.
2) What sort of an approach will he adopt to deal with the border issues and ceasefire violations by India's neighbours?
- Ganesha observes that from the past 18 months, Rahu and Ketu have been in a square position from Rajnath's Natal Sun and Mars and this will continue till the 30th of January, 2016, as already mentioned above. Though, the Sun and Mars are very well-placed in his Chart, the effect of the malefics will keep causing some sort of hindrances, obstacles and will not let Rajnath perform with his natural flair. Come February and this will improve and the minister will be back in his fiery form, says Ganesha. But till then, it is most likely that the Home Minister will adopt a diplomatic and a controlled approach.
- Moreover, between February and September, Mars, who will be shuttling between the Signs of Libra and Scorpio, will be aspecting his Natal Mars and Sun, when in the Sign Scorpio. This will give him enough firepower and determination to go about his policies and strategies with renewed boldness! This will be a very eventful phase for him.
3) Will he be go on to become one of the best-performing ministers of the NDA Govt. in the upcoming year?
- Rajnath Singh, undoubtedly has a very strong Horoscope and the planets and their inter-relations in his Chart signify an even greater rise and power. He has 4 important planets in the Kendra (Quadrant) positions from each other, viz. - the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn and interestingly, all these planets are important for the success of a politician. The Sun and Mars combination represents great political acumen and high status and the Jupiter-Saturn opposition denotes extraordinary administrative abilities backed by great wisdom and forethought.
- The period post August 2016, will be a very wonderful and highly productive phase for Rajnath Singh as Jupiter will be transiting throughs the Sign of Virgo over his Natal Saturn and will be showering his blessings on the minister's Natal Jupiter! All the minister's current efforts and strategies will bear rich dividends in the above mentioned period. Considering all these aspects and inter-relations of the Natal as well as transiting planets, not only will he prove to be one of the best performing Ministers of the NDA Government, he may also go down in history as one of the best Home Ministers of India.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Rajnath Singh .
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay and Aaditya Sain
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team