Though things may start getting stuck up, Javadekar will be able to find smart solutions…
Prakash Javadekar – Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Date of Birth: 30th January, 1951
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Pune, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the minister, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Natal Ketu in Leo, and will be aspecting his Natal Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Rahu in Aquarius. It will also be aspecting his Mercury in the Sagittarius sign, till 11th August, 2016 in his Solar Chart.
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Natal Sun in Capricorn, and it will also be aspecting his Ketu, till January, 2017.
- Rahu-Ketu will be in half-return phase, post 30th January, 2016. Ketu will be transiting over his planets in the Aquarius.
- Being under the combined influences of the transiting star, Javadekar will find things in some areas working out smoothly and on the other hand, there may be some delays and unf. The stars indicate that transiting Rahu may confuse him and it wouldn’t allow him to come to positive conclusion on various issues, till 30th January, 2016.
- There may be a feeling of dissatisfaction within him and thus he may take it upon himself to put in more and more efforts.
- He may constantly be under pressure and this may be due to the anxiety that he may feel from within.
- He would be facing various challenges and problems beyond January, 2017 also, because the transit of Ketu may not allow him to work in healthy and strain-fee atmosphere .
- His efforts may not give him desired/expected result or output which may disappoint him.
- He may not get expected support and cooperation from his core team. He may have to dedicate more time to streamline their activities.
- There will be a lot of hard-work that he will be required to put in to stabilise the situations as regards the pollution and climate change.
- Though, he may put in his best, he may not get the desired or due recognition till around January 2017, owing to the aspect of Saturn on his Natal Sun.
- However, the transiting Jupiter will provide him much required relief and thus he may be able to correct his steps and do what is right.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Prakash Javadekar.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team