Despite some challenges, the resilient Piyush Goyal will continue to perform well…
Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy in the Government of India, Piyush Goyal also masterminded the BJP’s publicity and advertising campaign including the social media outreach for the Indian General Elections 2014. He is the son of Late Shri Ved Prakash Goyal who had served as a Union Minister for shipping in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee cabinet and was also the treasurer of Bhartiya Janta Party for a long time. A well-known investment banker, he has advised top corporates on management strategy and growth; also served on the Board of India’s largest commercial bank, State Bank of India and Bank of Baroda. Piyush has been working relentlessly and has been delivering path-breaking results in the power sector. There is an app that he has got developed, through which we the Citizens can keep a track of the electrification work being done across the country. The coal-stock situation in the country has also drastically improved due to his efficient policies. Hundreds of villages are now getting the opportunity to enjoy electricity in their houses and the softspoken minister has been playing a tremendous role behind such successful endeavours.
After analysing his horoscope, Ganesha here feels that he may face some obstacles till August thiss year, after which the sailing will be relatively smooth for him. Read on to know more…
Piyush Goyal – Union Minister for Power and Energy, NDA Govt.
Date of Birth: 13th June, 1964
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Goyal, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Jupiter in the Aries Sign, and it will be aspecting his Saturn in the Aquarius Sign, and it will also be aspecting his Ketu in the Sagittarius Sign, till 11th August 2016 in his Solar Chart.
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Sun, Mars and Mercury in the Taurus Sign till January, 2017
- Ketu will be transiting over his Saturn post 30th January, 2016.
- Considering the transiting planets mentioned above, the stars indicate that transiting Saturn will not let his path be a easy one. There will be some challenges and some limitations as well, and even as it is the legacy that Piyush has inherited is not a very enviable one. He will put in his best to reform and sort out the existing complexities in the ministries under his jurisdiction.
- He would be facing various challenges till January, 2017 but he would overcome them through his experience. Being a tough taskmaster, he would get the desired result through his efforts, as the transiting Jupiter will be supportive to him, till 11th August, 2016.
- It seems that his ministerial work will not be easy going. He will be facing commercial and administrative complications.
- He will have to control the activities of his opponents to avoid creation of obstacles by them in his system of working.
- He will have to be conscious about his political image post 30th January, 2016. However, he would feel relaxed and will find the control over his challenges and obstacles post 11th August, 2016, as Jupiter will be transiting through his Virgo Sign.
- His efforts and in-depth skill of taking work from his officials while handling the ministry, he would get the expected result and due reward/appreciation for his efficient and excellent work as a minister.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to the learned Cabinet Minister Piyush Goyal.
Your Accurate Personalised Astrology Predictions Are Just A Call Away – Talk To Expert Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team