Nirmala may incorporate some drastic changes in her ministry between March to September!
Nirmala Sitharaman – Minister for Commerce and Industry
Date of Birth: 18th August, 1959
Birth Time: Not known
Place of Birth: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Nirmala, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observation:
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Sun, Mars and Venus in the Leo sign, and will be aspecting her Saturn in Sagittarius, till 11th August, 2016 in her Solar Chart.
- Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Jupiter in Scorpio sign, and will be aspecting her planets in the Leo sign, till January 2017.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Rahu, till 30th January, 2016. Ketu will be transiting over her Natal Ketu during this period. Rahu will be transiting over her planets in the Leo sign.
- Considering the planetary transits mentioned above, she will be under mixed influences of the planets. The stars indicate that transiting Rahu may provoke her to commit mistakes to create controversy while dealing with the financial matters related to her ministry, till 30th January, 2016. She will have to be more careful.
- Jupiter surely has proved to be a boon for her, as with the blessings of the benevolent planet, she has been able to deliver well in the government. She has been under this auspicious influence from July 2015 and she should capitalise well on this supportive phase completely till August 2016.
- Nirmala is surely a person of great skill and efficiency, as she has a wonderful trio of the Sun, Mars and Venus present in the Sign of Leo. But, due to the entry of Rahu into Leo and with the restrictive influence of Saturn, she may not be able to get the complete rewards for her hard-work. She may herself prefer to maintain a low-profile or will prefer to work behind the screens. But due to the positive influence of Jupiter, we are sure to see some of her best political exploits in the year ahead.
- The only thing that she needs to ensure is that her confidence doesn’t get affected due to some setbacks or unexpected incidents.
- Rahu will act through her opponents and may throw spanners in her works, thus she needs to be relentless in her hard-work. Complacency may prove to be very costly for her. But on a positve note, it is also likely that she may take path-breaking decisions related to Industry and Commerce.
- Ganesha says that she is one minister to watch out for in the upcoming year, as many of her policies will prove to be very crucial to ensure PM Modi’s development machine gets a boost.
- The Rahu-Ketu influence in the Leo-Aquarius axis post February 2016, will make her prone to controversies and it should not be surprising to see even a person as eloquent and alert as Nirmala stepping her foot on the landmines of controversy.
- Saturn – the slow-moving taskmaster will keep slowing down things and may delay various important matters. This will also make Nirmala’s responses to certain important issues a bit slow.
- But, the period between March and September will enable Sitharaman to take some quick decisions and she the decision-making process in her department will get electrified, says Ganesha!
- However, the transit of Jupiter will be providing her due protection and save her from committing big blunder or taking unwise decision in important ministerial matters, till 11th August,2016.
- There’s nothing too serious, as Jupiter will constantly shield her from most of the troubles and this mighty planet will also ensure that she remains in the right spirits to keep delivering well.
- She may also be one of the Bhartiya Janata Party’s most popular faces on television and events and she will also be able to make a strong impact with her speech.
Ganesha wishes good luck and bright future ahead to Nirmala Sitharaman .
To Get Your Personalised Solutions! Talk To Astrologer Now.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay and Aaditya Sain
The GaneshaSpeaks Team