Ganesha's special advice:
“Dear PM Modi, there is an environment of volatility in the markets, especially owing to the effects of Rahu, so try to focus more on matters of finance and economy and motivate the Finance Minister and the economic experts to strengthen the policy-making process.”
Expect the opposition parties to keep making things tricky for the PM, says Ganesha!
One among the top power wielders and undoubtedly one of the most popular political leaders globally - Narendra Modi will witness a deluge of warm wishes and greetings coming in from all directions on 17 September! Yes, it's his birthday and the social media platforms are going to get electrified, what with the PM himself being so techno-savvy! The enigmatic man, who is reported to work for 18 hours a day, has been working along with his team on various fronts to enhance the situation in India and to empower the economy. We would only pray that he remains as charismatic and energetic even in the year ahead and that he takes India to greater heights! On this special occasion, Ganesha draws up an astrological blueprint of his year ahead and discusses how the time till his next birthday may be.
Date of Birth :- 17th September, 1950
Time of Birth :- 10.10
Place of Birth :- Vadnagar, Gujarat, India
Important Astrological Observations:
- Jupiter will be transiting through the 11th House over his Natal Saturn, who happens to be the Yogakaraka of his Horoscope and the Ascendant lord Venus and will be aspecting the retrograde Jupiter of his Natal Chart, till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over his debilitated Moon and Swagruhi Mars posited in the 2nd House, will be aspecting planets posited in the 11th House till January, 2017.
- He is passing through the major period of Moon and sub period of Jupiter till 13th November, 2016.
- Rahu-Ketu's degreecal half return phase will be through the 12th and 6th House respectively in his Chart during the period of October-November 2015. Rahu will be transiting over his Sun, the Lord of the 11th House of gains, retrograde Mercury (exalted) and Natal Rahu posited in the 12th House of the Chart till January, 2016. Post this period Rahu will be transiting over the planets in the 11th House and Ketu will be transiting over Natal Jupiter in his Chart.
- Considering all the transiting planets and their influences mentioned above, the stars indicate that Narendra Modi will be able to achieve all that he wants and he is sure to get various important tasks implemented or executed as per his decisions, but he will be facing intense opposition and various difficulties.
- He would be able to perform impressively and also get the desired result of his efforts but he will have to overcome hindrances and problems which may keep cropping up in his way. He will be facing great force and criticism from the opposition parties, but he would be able to find out the requisite solutions to get the results and would put in the best efforts to ensure good governance prevails.
- The adverse effects of the transiting malefics – Saturn, Rahu and Ketu, indicate that he would be passing through stressful situations, especially as he is going through the Saturn's Sadeasati period. This will also push him to keep a constant watch on the happenings in the administrative setup, as he will be wanting to maintain an environment of discipline and positivity.
- Ganesha advises PM Modi to concentrate on the financial and economic matters closely and to motivate his ministers for the proper future planning and policy-making to meet the sudden and and unexpected financial difficulties and instabilities.
- The current sub period and also the transit of Jupiter will help him to deliver good governance and also to make the hasten the process of progress and development. But this will be at the cost of of some mental pressure and turbulence.
- Ganesha feels that he will have to pay close attention on relations with foreign countries. Most probably, he would be able to maintain the existing relations well and he will also be able to skillfully develop new relations because of his negotiating ability, power of intellect and convincing power.
- He may have to be more careful regarding his health post January 2016. There may arise some hindrances in the path of his progress. His government may confront various types of problems for implementing the policies and systems. He would be facing more challenges in his path for running the government smoothly in the year ahead.
- Expect the opposition parties to make things steamy and tricky for the PM, says Ganesha!
Ganesha wishes a most happy birthday to Narendra Modi and best of luck for his future endeavours.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team