The Smart-thinking Kalraj Mishra is likely to dish out a lot of positive governance measures!
Kalraj Mishra – Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Date of Birth: 1st July, 1941
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Deoria District, Uttar Pradesh, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Mishra, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Natal Saturn and Jupiter in the Sign of Taurus, till January 2017, in his Solar Chart.
- Jupiter’s transit post 11th August, 2016, in the Sign of Virgo and its inter-relation with the Natal planets will be as under:
1. Transit over Natal Rahu and Moon in the Sign of Virgo
2. Direct Aspect on Natal Mars and Ketu in the Sign of Pisces
3. 9th Aspect on the Natal Saturn and Jupiter in the Sign of Taurus
- Due to the transit of Jupiter throught the 3rd House from the Sun, Kalraj is likely to be expansive, accomodative and progressive in his approach. He will also be able to come up with new concepts and ideas.
- Saturn will be creating some problems for Kalraj in the year ahead and the problems may manifest mostly in the form of unexpected delays in the clearance of various projects. There will be also some resistance that he will have to put up with, probably with the officials in his ministry, foresees Ganesha.
- As the shadow of the malefics Rahu and Ketu has moved away from important planets in his Chart, he is in for a smoother phase as regards his mental composure, focus, concentration. He is likely to take decisions with great conviction and forethought. His courage and determination are going to be his key assets in the months to come, says Ganesha.
- The time till August 2016 may be a senstive phase for him on some accounts, as Saturn may keep making things trickier for him and till then Jupiter’s protective grace will also be missing.
- Once the transiting Jupiter enters the Sign of Virgo, things will only get better for him. He will then be a force to reckon with! We will be able to see a lot of positve work being done in the MSME under his leadership.
- Ganesha says that all the hard efforts that he and his team will be putting in currently will start reaping rich dividends post August 2016, and there will be a lot of wonderful activity taking place in this ministry.
- He would succeed to in handling and managing the officials in his department/ministry.
- His skills and work efficiency as a Minister would be noticed and appreciated by the Government and even the masses.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Kalraj Mishra.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team