Akshaya Tritiya Festival 2024: Muhurat Timings, Importance And Facts
This year 2024, Akshaya Tritiya or Akha Teej falls on 10th May and it is going to be celebrated on the third lunar day of Vaishakha month’s Shukla Paksha in Hindu and Jain Calendar. As per Vedic Astrology, there are very few other days like Akha Teej in Hindu festivals which are considered so auspicious.
Akshaya Tritiya: The Three Vijay Muhurats
According to the Hindu tradition, there are three Vijay Muhurats – Vasant Panchami, Akshaya Tritiya and Dussehra occur every year. One can do any work without hesitation on these three days, as they are considered very auspicious for activities like engagement and marriage, commencing new activity or business, inauguration, buying vehicle, property, assets, gold, silver, precious items, charity, and all other auspicious activities. Akshaya Tritiya festival holds huge importance in the lives of people.
Do You Want to Know What Your Stars Say About Your Wealth? Get Wealth Ask a Question Report.
Akshaya Tritiya: The Most Auspicious Occasion To Invite Wealth And Prosperity
It is said that the impact of Akshaya Tritiya Tithi never diminishes in any era. Hence, the results of any auspicious activity done on this day will last forever. Moreover, one gets everlasting Punya for all good deeds done on the Akshaya Tritiya day like Jap, Yagna, Pitru Tarpan and Charity. Donating Barley/Oats, Wheat, Rice, Chickpeas and other cereals also lead to excellent results.
If You Want to Know About the Various Areas of Your Life in 2024 Read the 2024 Detailed Report..
Akshaya Tritiya: An Auspicious Occasion To Buy Gold
Akshaya Tritiya is regarded very auspicious and is especially significant for buying gold. Gold bought on Akshaya Tritiya brings eternal wealth and peace in your home and makes you fortunate. Worshipping “Shree” or Goddess Lakshmi on Akshaya Tritiya has great importance. The Lord of Akshaya Tritiya is the husband of Goddess Lakshmi – Lord Vishnu. Worshipping the pious feet of Shree Banke Bihariji in Vrindavan is also done on Akshaya Tritiya.
Know About Your Finances In 2024 With The Help Of 2024 Finance Report!!
Farmers worship their plough on this day and start ploughing their fields to prepare the land for monsoon crops before it begins to rain. Akshaya Tritiya is regarded as an auspicious day, as it leads to success and accomplishment.
Akshay Tritiya: Its Importance In The Hindu Tradition
- People celebrate Akshaya Tritiya as the birthday of Lord Parshuram who is considered the sixth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu.
- It is also believed that Treta Yug had begun on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Indian tradition says that the holy river Ganga descended to Earth on Akshaya Tritiya.
- The great sage Ved Vyas began to compose Mahabharat on this day. Mahabharat was penned down by Lord Ganesha.
- Draupadi Cheer Haran had happened on Akshaya Tritiya Day. Lord Krishna had made her clothes never ending.
- The childhood friend of Lord Krishna, Sudama, was freed by the Lord on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Kuber had prayed to Lord Shiva on Akshaya Tritiya in Shivapuram and he got back his lost riches and prosperity.
- In the state of Orissa, people begin to prepare the Rath for Rath Yatra on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Pandavas were presented with Akshaya Patra by Lord Krishna on Akshaya Tritiya Day. The food never got over in this utensil.
- Akshaya Tritiya is also of great importance in Jain religion. This is a pious day because Jains end their fast of 8 days (Athai) – Varshi Tap Parana on this day.
If You Are Constantly Surrounded by Personal Problems in Your Life, Then Get the Most Effective Solutions for Personal Problems.
Akshaya Tritiya: Auspicious Timings
This year on Akshaya Tritiya, the Auspicious Timings – Muhurats for buying gold, vehicle, property or any other precious items are as follows:
10th May 2024:
Shubh Mahurat: 06:03 AM to 10:54 AM
Shubh Mahurat: 12:31 PM to 02:08 PM
Shubh Mahurat: 05:22 PM to 06:59 PM
Shubh Mahurat: 09:45 PM to 11:08 PM
Talk to an Astrologer Now!! First Consultation with 100% Cashback!