Mani Ratnam behind the screen and Abhishek Bachchan on the screen are all set to create magic with a special piece of work- 'Raavan'. Slated for release on June 18, the film marks the reunion of Mani and Abhishek after hits like Yuva and Guru. Post marriage, this will be Abhi-Ash's first film together, and it is obvious that people are curious to see the on-screen chemistry between the real life couple. The film also stars Vikram Kennedy (popular Tamil actor), Govinda and Ravi Kishan. If pains indeed lead to gains, and if daring stunts be the rating scale, Raavan will definitely score high considering Abhishek's and Aishwarya's stunts in the film. The icing on the cake is Rahman's music and Santosh Sivan's cinematography.
While Raavan, the mythological character is considered as a demon in India, he is worshipped as God in Sri Lanka. How will Raavan, the film fair at the box-office? Will it face the ire of people or will it be admired by the audience? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
'Raavan' Release Time Horoscope
18th June 2010
- Cancer Ascendant with Venus in the Ascendant.
- Yogakaraka Mars is conjunct Moon in the 2nd House of finances.
- Rahu is in the 6th House of enemies.
- Sun, the Lord of the 2nd House, is with Ketu in the 12th House, hence afflicted.
- Jupiter is in the House of luck but aspected by Saturn.
- Ganesha observes that Venus the prime significator of arts and beauty is placed in the Ascendant, so this movie may have good cinematography. The plot of the script will revolve around the female protagonist, though the name of the movie suggests a male character.
- Rahu in the 6th House indicates that the film will beat its competitors.
- However, House of finances contains the Yogakaraka Mars and Ascendant Lord Moon. Ganesha feels that because Sun, the Lord of the 2nd House, is afflicted by Ketu and Lord of the 12th House is in the 11th House of gains, the film may not live up to audience's expectations.
- With seasoned actors such as Aishwarya and Abhishek, direction by Mani Ratnam, wonderful cinematography by Santosh Sivan, AR Rahman's music and Gulzar's lyrics - Raavan may see a great start at the box office, however, it may fizzle out during and after the first weekend.
- Within a week, Raavan's business may start declining. Even if the film does well, it will be only due to the absence of other good films.
- Ganesha strongly feels that even if the film may be logically worth watching, it may end up doing an average business at the box office.
May Raavan be the turning point in the careers of the cast and crew of this film, wishes Ganesha.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team