Mahabharat is considered as the biggest political battle. But now it's time for a makeover as Prakash Jha's new flick, a modern day Mahabharata is all set to hit the cinemas on June 4th. This summer, the mercury is going to rise once again as the Bollywood titans Nana Patekar, Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Manoj Bajpai and Arjun Rampal clash on the silver screen and battle it out in 'Rajneeti'. Clad in a crisp cotton sari, Katrina Kaif's character has undergone many speculations about her character being inspired by Sonia Gandhi. The film comes as a litmus test for Katrina and Ranbir, and if it clicks with the audience, it will be a turning point in their careers.
The going has been tough for Rajneeti as it has already faced ire from the censor board for bearing close resemblance to real-life politicians. Will it win sufficient votes from the audience? Ganesha predicts with the help of Vedic Astrology.
Raajneeti Release Time Chart
4th June 2010
- Ganesha notes that Leo Ascendant is rising at the time of the film's first paid show in India's major territories. Ascendant Lord Sun is in Rahu's constellation Ardra, but well placed in the 11th House.
- Mercury, the significator of communication and dialogues is placed in the 10th House.
- Venus the significator of arts and beauty is placed in the 12th House in watery sign, but is with Ketu.
- Rahu is well placed in the 6th House of enemies.
- Moon and Jupiter's Gaj Kesri Yog happens in the 8th House of the release time chart.
- A fiery planet Mars placed in fiery Leo Ascendant primarily indicates a very good start. The film may have aggressive sequences and it may have an equally aggressive start at the box office.
- Navmansha is Gemini - again 11th House of the Natal chart promises that the movie will have more than 80 or 85 % first day opening and as Venus, Moon and Jupiter all the three benefics are in watery signs indicating north direction, this film may have wonderful opening in the northern regions of India.
- Dialogues may be very good because Mercury is placed in the 10th House.
- Rahu's placement in the 6th House indicates that this film will be able to defeat it's competitors - if any at the time of release.
- It has all the scopes of topping the box office during the first week, however, Jupiter and Moon's Gaj Kesari Yoga is happening in the 8th House which may stop it from becoming a great blockbuster.
- Despite this, Ganesha strongly feels that Prakash Jha's Raajneeti will be warmly welcomed by the Indian audience and it may do good business at the box office. It will be a movie worth watching.
- Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of 'Raajneeti'.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team