Will No one killed Jessica finally break the jinx? Ganesha finds out
The most awaited film of 2011, No One Killed Jessica is all set to hit the silver screen on 7th January. Based on a real life murder that literally rocked the nation and the capital, New Delhi, the film boasts of the presence of two of the industry’s most revered actresses of today- Vidya Balan and Rani Mukherjee. The film showcases the 11-year-long legal struggle that ensued the famous Jessica Lal case. Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, there are a lot of expectations from the film, as his first film, Aamir, was a critically acclaimed, thoughtful film. The producers have not left any stone unturned in promoting this latest offering, No One Killed Jessica, too. The teasers and promotions of the film have been titillating the audience since long
now. And, with such powerful actresses playing the lead, the audiences’ expectations and hopes are quite high.
Apart from Dabangg, there has not been a single hit in 2010. Will No One Killed Jessica break the jinx? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology.
Date of Release:- 7th January 2011
Chart for India’s major territory
- Ganesha observes that Venus and Mercury both are placed in the 10th House of the release time chart and Venus is in the detrimental sign.
- Venus’ position in the 10th House, being the Yoga Karaka planet, is a very favourable one.
- On the flip side, Lagna Lord Saturn (Ascendant Lord) is placed in the 8th House, which isn’t a very good position.
- 10th House Lord, Mars is with Rahu and Sun in the 11th House – that too in a fiery sign.
- The film is likely to receive a good opening, feels Ganesha.
- Dialogue of female characters (dialogues are signified by Mercury and Venus, which signify female characters) will be noteworthy.
- Everyone may not like the pace of the film, still it can be a gripping story/plot, and the treatment given to the subject would also be apt, as Jupiter is in it’s own sign, aspecting Venus and Mercury posited in the 10th House of the release time chart.
- Chances of this film becoming a hit are feeble, however, it wouldn’t flop at the box office.
- This would be a film worth watching, feels Ganesha.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of this film.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team