For innumerable Hrithik Roshan fans, the wait seems to be over. After his long absence from the silver screen and a prolonged delay of his film 'Kites', finally the film is set to release on May 21st 2010. The year 2010 has not had a single blockbuster to its credit, making it a dry year for the film industry. Kites, which is supposedly the biggest ever Indian release globally (1800 screens in India and 500 screens overseas) will hopefully bring some good news for Bollywood.
In the film, while Hrithik plays the male protagonist, there are two actresses playing his muses Mexican beauty Barbara Mori and the sexy Kangana Ranaut. Directed by Anurag Basu and produced by Rakesh Roshan, the film has already gone through its share of controversies like the link-up between Hrithik and Barbara and rumours about the fall-out between Anurag and Rakesh. But these rumours are only adding to the anticipation surrounding the film.
Will 'Kites' fly as high as audience's expectations? Ganesha predicts with the help of Vedic Astrology.
21st May 2010
Release time chart
- Cancer Ascendant and Yogkaraka planet Mars is placed in the Ascendant
- Jupiter is placed in it's own sign in the 9th House
- Ascendant Lord Moon is in the 2nd House
- Rahu is placed in the 6th House
- Sun being the Lord of 2nd House of finances, is placed in the 11th House of gains
- Kites is releasing on May 21, 2010. The date ruled by Jupiter and destiny number is 2 ruled by Moon. So, numerology favors the success of the film.
- Yogakaraka Mars is placed in the Ascendant, though in the sign of debilitation, is going to work in this film's favour. That's because it gives exalted aspect to the 7th House of public image. Film may have aggressive marketing strategy or publicity.
- Mercury is in Aries in the 10th House, so film is likely to have lot of twists with impressive dialogues.
- The only hiccup in the movie is, Venus the significator of Arts is placed in the 12th House, which indicates that performance of the female actors in the movie may not be at par with the performance of male actors. This may act as a drawback for the film.
- Jupiter is in its own sign in the 9th House of luck, which may prove a boon for Kites.
- Lord of the 2nd House of finances is in the 11th House of gains, so the film is likely to get a very good opening at the box office. The multiplexes are likely to have jam-packed audiences on the first day and during the first weekend. Those who are willing to enjoy Hrithik's performance and moves after a long time, shall get their tickets booked in advance to avoid last minute rush.
- Ascendant Lord in the 2nd House indicates that the hard work put in by the team of Kites is definitely going to pay off well.
Since the year 2010 has begun, there has not been a single blockbuster entertainer. According to Ganesha, Kites shows a promise to fair well at the box office, especially on the first day and during the first weekend.
May the team of Kites have a smooth flight; Ganesha wishes its cast and crew, all the best!
With Ganesha's Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team