Will Karisma Kapur revive her charismatic screen presence?
Born in the first family of Bollywood – ‘The Kapoors’, there is no doubt that Karisma Kapur was born with a silver spoon. At a tender age of 16, she decided to break the rules set by the Kapoor ‘khandan’, and became a Bollywood actresses. Lolo went on to pursue her starry dreams in the glamour world. After her first film Prem Quadi bombed at the box-office, Karisma went an extra mile to prove her mettle, and working hard on her looks and acting skills, she bagged the tag of being one of the finest actresses of the last decade. She worked in many commercially and critically acclaimed films like Raja Hindustani, Dil To Pagal Hai, Fiza and Zubeidaa and also received many awards. After link-ups with Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan, Lolo finally chose a Delhi-based industrialist, Sanjay Kapur as her Prince Charming, and married him in 2003. Though there were talks about her marriage hitting rock bottom, everything seems to be fine as of now. She made a comeback on small screen in 2008, as a judge to a reality dance show.
Karisma now tops the list of celeb-moms of tinsel town by playing full time mother to Samaira and Kiaan. Will she continue to carry forward the legacy of the Kapoors on 70mm or will she happily play mom to her kids? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
25th June 1974
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Pisces, later it will enter Aries. This transit is favourable for her.
- Transiting Saturn is in Square with Natal Sun, Saturn and retrograde Mercury.
- Ganesha’s foresight says that in the year ahead although Karisma may get good projects and will keep appearing either on the small screen or as a guest appearance in films, she may not get any lead roles in major projects. This is due to Ketu’s transit over Sun. She may even have a weak eyesight. She will have to take care of her prestige till June 2011.
- From June 2011, she will be under Rahu Ketu return, which indicates that she will be repaying Karmic Debts after that. In such case, there are chances of her old contacts getting re-established and rifts at the personal front.
- Ganesha strongly feels that within next one and a half year’s time she will be honoured in public.
- Her career and family front.
Ganesha wishes the lady with attractive eyes, Karisma Kapur, a very happy birthday!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni