It's time to end 2013 with Dhoom! One of the most-awaited films of the year, Dhoom 3, starring Mr. Perfectionist Amir Khan as the antagonist, will hit the theatres on December 20, 2013. The Yash Raj Films production and 3rd sequel of the popular Dhoom series also stars the queen of millions of hearts- Katrina Kaif in the lead role along with Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra. The expectations from the movie are sky high and the well-calculated but underplayed media promotions have raised the curiosity levels even more. Dhoom 3 promises to have stylized stunt scenes, extraordinary production quality, foot tapping music, and of course, a huge dose of thrill and action!
Will Dhoom 3 rip apart box-office records and set a new benchmark? Ganesha analyses the release time chart of Dhoom 3 and finds out what's in store for the film.
Dhoom 3 Release time chart
for Bollywood's major territory
- Ganesha observes that Ascendant Lord Jupiter is retrograde in the 7th House in the Solar Return chart.
- Mars and Mercury are in exchange. It is to be noted that the exchange happens between Lord of the 10th House and the Lord of the 12th House. There is is an exchange between the Lord of the 5th House and the Lord of the 7th House as well.
- Saturn and Rahu are well posited in the 11th House. Saturn, Lord of the Finance House, is exalted.
- Venus and Saturn are also in exchange.
- Lord of Bhagya Bhuvan, Sun, is placed in the Ascendant.
- Moon is in Pushya constellation and Lord of this constellation i.e. Saturn is exalted in the 11th House.
- Lord of the 2nd House, Saturn, is in exchange with Venus, the Lord of the 11th House of Financial Gains, indicates that Dhoom 3 is really going to fire up the box-office with tremendous collection.
- The business it will do during the first day and the first weekend is going to be exceptionally good.
- There are two powerful exchanges in the release time chart indicating great business not just in India but also overseas.
- The film is going to mint money for sure due to these two exchanges.
- However, Saturn's third aspect over Sun and Ascendant indicates that length of the movie could become a great concern for the director/producers.
- Sun is well posited in the Ascendant and Moon is in it's own Sign, so camera work will be very good.
- Lord of the 5th House, Mars, is in the 10th House so action sequences will also be good. Since Ketu is posited in the 5th House, there is a strong possibility that the audiences may not like performance of all the actors.
- With two major exchanges in the release time chart, film has all the potential to break and make records.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of Dhoom 3!
For personalised astrological guidance regarding matters related to Career, Business, Personal Life, Relationships, Wealth, Property etc., Talk to an Astrologer now!
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team