Jagmohan Mundhra, one of the ace film directors of bollywood, has come up with a contemporary psycho-thriller, 'Apartment', which is all set to hit the silver screen. As the director has given some critically acclaimed films in the past, there are expectations galore. This time, Mundhra has deviated a bit from his signature style. The story of 'Apartment' comes as a warning for young and urban professionals, who in order to survive the rat race, flock to cities and share their personal space and homes with strangers. Starring Rohit Roy, Tanushree Dutta, Neetu Chandra and Anupam Kher, 'Apartment' is slated for release on April 23rd after going through its share of technical glitches and controversies.
Ganesha predicts the fate of the film with the help of Vedic Astrology System:
'Apartment' Release Time Chart
- Ascendant Lord Mercury is retrograde and placed with exalted Sun in the 11th House
- Venus is Swagruhi in the 12th House
- Moon and Mars are conjunct in the 2nd House of finances, creating Lakshmi Yoga and Mars' debilitation gets cancelled
- Saturn aspects the Karma Bhuvan
- 10th Lord is in Bhagya Bhuvan
- Rahu is in the 7th House of public image
- The film may have an average opening, feels Ganesha. The reason is Ascendant Lord Mercury is retrograde. The first week's business is likely to be good.
- Venus is in the 12th House of 'Pleasure in bed'; so the film may either have some bold sequences or intimate love scenes.
- The film's script is likely to be good because Mercury is retrograde and it is placed with exalted Sun. So, the dialogues and script may be appreciated by audience.
- Rahu in the 7th House indicates that there are chances of controversies surrounding the film.
- Overseas business may be good as Venus is Swagruhi in the 12th House and Jupiter (a natural benefic and the Lord of 10th House) is in the Bhagya Bhuvan.
- Film's overall business may be considered average and it may not run in the cinemas for a very long time.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Jag Mundhra and his team.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team