Will 8×10 Tasveer click well at the Box Office?
Beginning his filmi career with the role of Dark Avenger in the American thriller Mobius, actor, director, writer and producer Nagesh Kukunoor has come a long way from such humble beginnings.His 1998 directorial debut Hyderabad Blues, which was made on a small budget, not just raked in a lot of moolah, but also captured audience’s interests with its Hinglish dialogues and realistic setting.In fact, dialogues in both Hindi and English became the hallmark of many of Kukunoor’s films. His subsequent movies like Teen Deewarein, Dor and Iqbal were also well received. Teen Deewarein even bagged a Filmfare award for Best Story.
Kukunoor’s next offering, 8×10 Tasveer, which releases on 3rd April, has Akshay Kumar and Ayesha Takia in the lead and promises to be a real thriller. The story, which is about a man endowed with supernatural powers that enables him to see the past, may sound quite un-Kukunoorish, but the promos and the hype created by them tells a different tale.
The film is being anxiously awaited and, while the nail-biting anticipation continues, Ganesha uses his clairvoyance, backed by Vedic Astrology, to unravel the mystery behind the film’s success at the Box Office.
8×10 Tasveer’s Release Time Horoscope
Sarvashtakvarga of the Release Time Horoscope
- Ganesha notes that Venus, Lord of the Ascendant, is retrograde and exalted in the 11th House of gains, creating Neech Bhang Raj Yoga (Cancellation of Mercury’s debilitation). The 2nd House of Lord of finance, Mercury, is in the Neech Bhanga due to its position with Venus. This is a very favourable aspect.
- Retrograde Saturn gives seventh aspect to the 10th House of Karma, to its own sign. Saturn is Yogakaraka planet in Taurus Ascendant Chart.
- In Sarvashtakvarga, the 11th House of gains has 28 auspicious bindus than the 10th House of Karma, which is also a positive point.
- The House of fortune i.e. the 9th House, is receiving 31 auspicious bindus.
- Fortuna is at 29 degrees of Leo falling in the 4th House of release time chart. The House occupied by Fortuna or POF (Part of Fortune) contains 34 auspicious bindus, making it very strong. Uranus, which is in exact opposition to Fortuna, is the modern ruler of the sign Aquarius. This is a favourable position for Uranus and its aspect over Fortuna is also beneficial.
8×10 Tasveer’s fate at the Box Office
- Ganesha finds that this film will do good business at the beginning as the 10th House of success is occupied by Mars. The revenue generated in the first weekend and the week thereafter will be very good.
- Mars in the 10th House of success or Midheaven indicates that fight sequences in this film will be impressive. With action king Akshay’s presence in 8×10 Tasveer, the audience is sure to have a gala time.
- This movie’s release was to be stalled for a while, which is signified by Fortuna’s separating aspect with Saturn in Leo. Had this movie been scheduled for release one week ago, the release would definitely have been stalled. (Provided the time of the previous release in Mumbai would have been same).
- Neptune and Uranus in close connection with Mars in the Midheaven indicate that the subject of this Kukunoor film may have the element of suspense, which may keep the audience riveted to their seats.
- 8×10 Tasveer may run successfully for more than two weeks, but it will also have to face tough competition after the first fortnight once transiting Moon meets Jupiter and Rahu, placed in Capricorn, and then Moon meets Mars.
- In short, the film is going to be a good entertainer and it will be worth a watch.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Kukunoor’s team with success at the Box Office.
With Ganesha’s Grace,