Home » Predictions » Entertainment » When will the dispute between producers and multiplex owners end?

When will the dispute between producers and multiplex owners end?

When will the dispute between producers and multiplex owners end?

Bollywood film producers have been at loggerheads with multiplex owners for the last one month over the issue of sharing revenue. The disagreement is mostly over distribution of profits coming from the sale of tickets. At present, almost 60% of the profit is pocketed by multiplex owners while producers get the remaining 40%. It is against this that the latter have cried foul; producers say they want equal share in profits accruing from sale of tickets.

With neither party willing to bow down, the impasse continues, seriously compromising the fate of many big-budget movies that is hanging in balance. In this light, Ganesha predicts when the strike will reach an amicable conclusion. Or will it?

Astro Analysis
The strike began in the first week of April when transiting Venus was retrograde in Pisces. Pisces is Venus’ sign of exaltation, so Venus is considered very powerful. However, its retrogression being benefic, it acts as an evil force. Venus rules the arts and entertainment industry.

Since Venus, the natural significator of finances, is retrograde, monetary gains from businesses in the arts will be affected. Venus moved direct on 18th April, 2009 after which actors Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan had come forward to help resolve the strike.

Since the strike began, transiting Venus is between 8 and 9 degrees in retrograde motion. Transiting Venus will be at 8 degree on 1st May, 2009. From here on, scope of the dispute getting sorted out increases. Sun enters Taurus, the sign ruled by Venus, on 15th May; this will be instrumental in solving the issue.

Considering all the factors, Ganesha feels that there is a ray of hope after 1st May, 2009. And even if the strike remains in limbo, it will definitely be sorted out between 15th and 30th May 2009, when Sun will be in Taurus and Venus will be in Pisces.

Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless producers and multiplex owners with sound business ahead.

With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni