Beginning her career with modelling, the beautiful Lara Dutta was crowned Miss Universe in the year 2000. After winning the title, she was flooded with opportunities in films. She went on to grab the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award in 2003 for the film Andaaz, and launched her career in Bollywood with a bang! Even a string of flops didn't deter the actor, and a few hits like No Entry, Masti, Kaal and Partner amply showcased her acting abilities.
But her latest movie, Billu, failed to garner much success at the Box Office. Seesawing like her career, Lara's personal life too has seen ups and downs. After her breakup with Kelly Dorge, rumour has it that all's not well between Lara and Dino Morea too. However, Lara has downplayed the rumours. With His keen astrological eye, Ganesha analyses her horoscope to predict how 2009 will be for Lara.
Date of birth: 16th April, 1978
Time of birth: Unavailable
Place of birth: Ghaziabad, UP, India
- Sun and Venus conjunction in Aries and Moon's square with this conjunction gives her both beauty and art. Moon square Venus is found in the horoscopes of many beautiful female actors.
- Debilitated but retrograde Mercury indicates that Lara may sometimes take such decisions on which she might have to repent later.
- Moon and Mars conjunction indicates good financial strength but as Mars is debilitated, it may take aeons for her to accumulate really good wealth. Savings could be a cause of concern for her.
- Currently, the actor is under the influence of Saturn's return phase.
- Jupiter will be transiting through the 10th House and later through the 11th house of Sun during the year ahead.
- The third quarter of 2009 seems highly favourable for Lara Dutta. Similarly, 31st May 2009 to 29th June 2009 is the period in which the actor may remain in the limelight.
- The year ahead indicates struggles to maintain the status quo, specifically till November 2009. But after that, Lara may get more interesting projects or type of roles that she would want to play.
- Financial gains through the films she acts in will be average throughout the next year, unless she chooses to appear more frequently on the small screen.
- It will be after 19th December 2009 that she will achieve some progress on the career front.
- On the personal front, Ganesha foresees controversies.
Good luck and belated birthday to Lara Dutta, and may Lord Ganesha bless her.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team