‘Wazir’ will enjoy a thunderous opening; Hard-hitting performances will be the film’s USP!
Ganesha predicts a great cinematic experience for the viewers and also great critical acclaim for the ambitious Vidhu Vinod Chopra project!
A film which boasts of an incredible starcast, power-packed performances, mind-blowing thrills and a lot more, ‘Wazir’ is one of the most anticipated films and promises to be a film that will give us a good start to the filmi journey in 2016! Produced by the ace film-maker Vidhu Vinod Chopra and directed by the super-talented Bijoy Nambiar, the film will be starring Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Aditi Rao Hydari, John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh. There has been a lot of gossip and buzz about the film already doing the rounds, but what picture do the stars portray? Let’s find out with the help of Ganesha’s astrological analysis!
‘WAZIR’ – Releasing on 08th January, 2016
Release Time Chart
Main Territory, Mumbai
Important Astrological Observations:
- Ganesha notes that ”Wazir” movie will be released in Capricorn Ascendant.
- The Ascendant Lord Saturn will be placed in the 11th House of gains with Venus – the the Lord of the 10th House and the Lord of the 7th House Moon.
- Mercury, the Lord of the 10th House of distant places and foreign lands, will be in the Ascendant.
- Mars, the 11th House Lord of Gains will be in the 10th House.
A Fantastic Launch Pad!
- The movie “Wazir” will have a wonderful opening, as the planets related to the gains and cash inflows are all well-placed in the Release Time Chart. Expect the movie to enter the 100 crore club with effortless ease!
- The Performances…
- The performances of the starcast of the film will beget tremendous response from the masses. Due to the favourable placement of Venus and the Moon, and even that of the Ascendant Lord, the performances of the lead actors will be showered with a lot of accolades.
The Thrill Factor…
- Due to the influence of Mars and Saturn on the Ascendant, the movie will succeed in giving the right amount of thrills to the audiences.
Word-of-mouth Publicity to Work Wonders?
- Word-of-mouth marketing will play a vital role in the promotion of this movie.
Wazir’s moves in the Foreign Lands…
- The movie will be performing well overseas. The art and the story of the movie may even bring a lot of positive response from abroad.
- The film will bring expected business to producers in most of the part of India including overseas. The producers can be assured of great business and quick-ticking cash registers.
Scoring even with the critics?
- Ganesha predicts that ‘Wazir’ will not only perform well commercially, but it will also win the appreciation of the critics and those in search of a good movie with hard-hitting performances.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of the film – ‘WAZIR’
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team