Vivek is likely to benefit from current transit of Jupiter, but needs to be cautious, says Ganesha
Birth date:- 3rd September 1976
Birth time:- Unknown
Birth place:- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
What do the stars indicate?
- Ganesha notes that Jupiter will be transiting over Vivek’s the Sun till 11th August, 2016. This indicates that he will be coming up with some good movies and his stature as an actor may grow during the upcoming year.
- Rahu’s transit over his the Sun between February 2016 and August 2017 indicates that he will have to be careful of his public image. He may also face some problems from the government during that period. His concern for father’s health will also increase.
- As birth time is unavailable, the exact degreecal position of Moon cannot be ascertained, in the 24 hours period of his date of birth, Moon was in the sign Sagittarius only. This indicates that he is currently under the influence of Shani’s saade saati’s first phase. Saade saati will cause delay in some of his important tasks. He will have to cultivate more patience.
- Ganesha notes that Saturn will be transiting through the 4th house of the Solar Chart. Jupiter will be transiting over the Sun and will be in Square with the transiting Saturn. Vivek is likely to get more involved in humanitarian tasks or will work for some noble cause.
- His career as an actor is not going to be very great during the year ahead. He may come up with few films and his performance in those movies will be appreciated. Despite that, Ganesha does not find a very bright run in the year ahead.
- But, Ganesha vehemently feels that Vivek may re-discover his somewhat subdued spark after August 2016, when Jupiter will begin his transit over the artistic Venus, skillful Mercury and energetic Mars of his Solar Chart. This period will be a golden one for him!
Ganesha wishes good luck to Vivek for the year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team