Whether it has been about the suspense over who'd play the leading lady or delays in getting the film on the floor and completing it as per the schedule, Vishwaroopam, a Tamil spy thriller, has been in the news right from the word go. Written, directed, acted and co-produced by superstar Kamal Hassan, Vishwaroopan recently got tangled in a major controversy with some extremists accusing the makers for portraying a particular minority community in a bad light. One thing led to another, and a official ban of imposed in Tamil Nadu on this first Indian film with the latest 3D Auro sound technology. Similar turn of events were seen in some other territories, too. And eventually, the Vishwaroom had fragmented release on the 25th January, 2013. In an attempt to find the middle ground, the scenes perceived objectionable has been removed, making the film ready for its release on the home territory.
So, the big moment is just around the corner! The controversy-hit Vishwaroopam will final hit the screens in Tamil Nadu on February 7, 2013. The film is already earning rave reviews and going strong at the box-office across the globe, but the question is, will the people of Tamil Nadu give similar response? Also, will the film be able to live up to the hype? Ganesha analyses the Release Time Chart of Vishwaroopam and makes some interesting observations and predictions. Read on to find out more.
Vishwaroopam - Release Time Chart
(for Tamil Nadu)
Release date: 7th February 2013
Release time chart
- Moon Sign Capricorn is the Ascedent in the Release Time Chart. Besides, Ganesha observes that Yogakaraka planet, Venus, a compatible planet to the Moon Sign Capricorn, is also placed in the Ascendant.
- There is an exchange between the Lord of the Ascendant and the Lord of the 10th House.
- Jupiter is aspecting the House of Luck, House of Gains and Ascendent.
- Saturn and Rahu are posited in the Karma Bhuvan.
- Saturn, the Lord of the 2nd House, i.e., the House of Finance is exacted in the 10th House.
- As the Lord of the Ascendant and the Lord of the 10th House are in exchange, it is quite possible that Vishwaroopam will take the box-office by storm in Tamil Nadu, feels Ganesha.
- Besides, Yogakaraka Venus is placed in the Ascendant. This is an extremely favourable sign for the film.
- In all likelihood, many shows will be sold out.
- As soon as the transiting Moon will enter the Moon Sign Capricorn on 9th February, i.e., Saturday, the business may shoot up through the roof!
- It will not be surprising if Vishwaroopam will break some records, feels Ganesha.
- However, the film will continue to be surrounded with controversies, even post its relase.
- All other films will have little chance of holding their grounds at the box-office, predicts Ganesha. The Lord of the 6th House is placed in the 2nd House, which indicates that the weak films may rather help this particular film to do even more business.
To sum it up, Ganesha says, Vishwaroopam may be super-successful at the Tamil Nadu box-office, predicts Ganesha.
May Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of Vishwaroopam.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team