The stars predict international recognition for Sonu Nigam
He is a performer par excellence, a well known figure in the world of music, and a versatile singer with a velvety voice that resembles that of legendary singer Mohammad Rafi. He has numerous ‘best playback singer’ titles to his credit. Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about none other than Sonu Nigam. He was just three years old when he gave his first stage performance with his father. From then on, there was no looking back. He worked as a child artist for several Bollywood films and then made his debut as a playback singer in Gulshan Kumar’ Aaja Meri Jaan in 1993. And then came ‘Accha Sila Diya tune’, which became a superhit and gave him the recognition as an established playback singer. He then went on to host the singing talent hunt Sa Re Ga Ma on Zee TV, the show which made him a familiar face in every household and also helped him bag a few films to act.
He dabbled in acting as well, but it didn’t really work for him.
There is a lot on his platter as of now- playback singing, judging the reality show X factor, and his much talked about song with Britney Spears. But what do the stars say about his year ahead? As Sonu turns 38 on 30th July, Ganesha predicts his future with the help of Vedic astrology.
Date of birth:- 30th July 1973
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Faridabad, Haryana, India
Sonu Nigam Surya Kundli
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Ganesha feels that Sonu will have to try hard to remain in the limelight during the year ahead.
- His performance will surely improve because of Jupiter’s transit through the 10th House from Natal Sun but that doesn’t mean that he will be able to commercialize his talent.
- On the very positive side, Ganesha feels that because of the same transit of Jupiter, Sonu will also have avenues opening in international market.
- He may not be very active in the field of playback singing during the year ahead but may still remain in the limelight between December
2011 to May 2012.
- In short, Sonu’s year ahead though it seems to be very average, there is scope for him to become an ‘international celebrity’ during the days to come.
Ganesha wishes him many happy returns of the day and good luck for the year ahead.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni & Tanmay K.Thakar
The GaneshaSpeaks Team