‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ is all set to cast its magical spell on the audience, says Ganesha
Come Wednesday, and the US is going to witness a spine chilling thrill in summers, for Walt Disney is coming up with its new creation – The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. Opening on 14th July, 2010, the film is directed by Jon Turteltaub and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It stars Nicolas Cage, with Monica Bellucci in a special role. As a part of Nicolas’ obsession with comics, the idea for this movie too was his. He wanted to make a feature length movie based upon the Fantasia segment. For all those who love magic, occult, this movie has something in surprise. A video game based on the film is likely to release in a couple of days, which can add fun to the world of games and gamers.
Professionally speaking, Nicholas Cage seems to be drawn to occult and paranormal looking at his recent films such as Ghost Rider, Next, Knowing, etc. Will his latest flick be able to cast its spell of magic on the audience, Ganesha studies the release time horoscope as per Vedic Astrology and foretells the fate of the film.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
14th July, 2010 Wednesday
Release Time Chart for USA’s one of the biggest territory
- Yog Karak Mars is in the Ascendant of release time chart with Moon and Venus.
- Jupiter gives exalted aspect to the 12th House of loss, it aspects Saturn in the 2nd House and also gives favourable aspect to the 4th House.
- 10th Lord Venus is in the Ascendant
- 2nd Lord Mercury is in the 12th House.
- Lord of the Ascendant Sun is afflicted by Ketu, but luckily Sun and Ketu are in different constellations.
- In the release time chart, 7th House and Venus, both will rule ‘publicity’. As 7th Lord is in the 2nd and Venus is in the Ascendant aspecting the 7th House plus Neptune (though retrograde) is placed in the 7th House, the publicity will surely reward this film well, but at a slower pace.
- The business on the opening day is likely to be very good because Lord of the 10th House of success is placed in the Ascendant with Moon in the same Constellation. 10th Lord’s first approach will be to Mars, the Lord of Bhagya Bhuvan (if only Venus is taken forward and all other planets are kept stagnant). Likewise, if we forward Moon and keep all other planets in the same position, Moon will first meet Venus, the 10th Lord. Keeping all these factors in mind Ganesha feels that first day’s and first week’s business will be very good and may even show boards of ‘houseful’ at some theaters.
- This the film is likely to do well even ion the foreign countries as 12th Lord is in Ascendant with 10th Lord.
- Although lot of money would have been spent in making of the movie, recovery wouldn’t be an issue. Ganesha feels that this film is likely to release with many prints.
- Male and female characters, and their performances may get noticed. Tricks (Rahu in the 5th House) will also work well on the audience. However, if the film was made as a 3D, it would have received a greater response.
- Ganesha, in short feels that this movie will have success at the box office. Kudos to the Sorcerer!
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team