Testing times lie ahead for Mallika Sherawat, predicts Ganesha
The ‘Khwahish’ of many, Mallika Sherawat, came to the ‘city of dreams’ from a nondescript North Indian town, and managed to clear the myth that one needs godfathers to make it big in Bollywood. The once hot property, the queen of scandals, Mallika Sherawat still rules a million hearts. With films like ‘Murder’ and ‘Pyaar ke side-effects’, she did start impressively, but the magic wavered somewhere. Her magnetic charm and raw sensuality were instant
hits, but, alas, were short-lived. Undeterred, she began globe-trotting, and intrigued many a critic. She might not have been tasteful in the real sense of the word, yet she did manage to make the crass HOT!
Her film ‘The Myth’ opposite Jackie Chan created an uproar in and outside the industry. Another crossover film later (‘Hisss’), Mallika was seen making glamorous appearances at international film events, on the arms of Hollywood stars. There was a time when her frequent appearances at the Cannes film festival sent the international media into a frenzy.
In the coming year, Mallika will be seen in an international project ‘Politics of Love’, and at home, she will be doing a ‘Munni’ for a Kannada film. As the sizzling actress prepares to ‘Welcome’ a new year in her life on 24th October 2011, Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, predicts her year ahead.
Date of birth:- 24th October, 1981
Time of birth:- UnknownPlace
of birth:- Rohtak, Haryana, India
Mallika Sherawat Surya Kundli
- In Mallika’s chart, Sun is debilitated.
- Venus the significator of arts is placed in Scorpio.
- Mars is in fiery sign Leo.
- Mercury is exalted, but retrograde.
- Mallika will be under the influence of Mars return phase from November 2011 to mid June 2012.
- Currently Rahu is transiting over her Natal Venus, and this transit will be in force almost till end of 2012.
- Saturn will transit over Mallika’s Natal Sun post November 2011.
- Ganesha strongly feels that Mallika will have to try very hard to uplift her film career during the year ahead.
- Saturn’s transit over Natal Sun and Rahu’s transit over Natal Venus are indicative of ‘low phase’ at her career front. She might have to do cameo or guest appearances more than lead roles in order to remain in the mainstream industry.
- Her chart depicts that she has a good scope of doing a foreign film during the year. However, in Bollywood, she will have to come up with something extraordinary or unusual to be in the limelight, feels Ganesha.
- She might also choose to do films of other Indian languages in order to keep her film career going on.
- Mallika may have to take good care of her health during the year, and she may also have to practise Yoga, meditation etc. in order to save herself from depression or frustration, says Ganesha.
- Her stars are not aligned in a favourable way, and thus she may have to try very hard to regain her past glory and impress the Indian audience, feels Ganesha.
In short, barring few flicks, Ganesha feels that Mallika won’t be appearing in any major roles during 2012. Last quarter of 2012 looks a little better, but, by and large, it is the year of struggle for her. She may grace public functions and film premiers during the year, though.
Ganesha wishes a very happy birthday to Mallika Sherawat.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni & Tanmay K.Thakar
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team