Himesh Reshammiya – Indian Cinema's very own maverick is back again with Tera Surroor – a sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Aap Kaa Surroor. This film will also be starring the Dutch-Indian model Farah Karimaee along with Naseeruddin Shah, Shekhar Kapur, Kabir Bedi, Monica Dogra in supporting roles. The man who made the nation swoon to his famous compositions like Tera Tera Tera Surrooor, Tera Mera Milna and other famous tracks from the prequel, now promises to blow our minds with high-octane action and thrills in his upcoming next. Produced by the HR Musik Limited and T-Series, the film is all set to hit theaters on the 11th of March, 2016. Let's find out what the stars indicate about the film's prospects at the Box-Office.
11th March, 2016
Main Territory, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Release Time Chart
- Lord of the Ascendant Venus is placed along with the Sun, Mercury and Ketu in the 10th House.
- 10th House Lord Saturn is with Swagruhi Mars in the 7th house.
- Lord of the 9th House (fortune) and 10th House (success) – Saturn is placed along with a Swagruhi Mars in the 7th House.
- Moon is placed in the 11th House in the Revati constellation. Mercury, the constellation Lord is in the 10th House in Rahu's Constellation Satabisha. Rahu is in the 4th House.
- Teraa Surroor may not have a very memorable start at the box office. The opening business will not be as per the expectations of the producers.
Music – one of the few bright spots?
- Venus is in the constellation of Mars and Mars is Swagruhi so music tracks of the film may become popular, however it may not contribute much to the film's business.
Performance of the supporting cast:
- Ganesha feels that the supporting actors will pack a punch with some solid performances and this may help in maintaining the interest of the audience.
Performance in Foreign Shores...
- This may have a very ordinary run in the foreign shores and the progress abroad may also be slow. There may be some change of fortunes in the 2nd Week.
Himesh to face the heat...
- Jupiter and Rahu are placed in the Sign of Leo in the release time chart, and Himesh is born with Venus in Leo, so Ganesha feels that he may have to face some criticism for his work.
Ganesha Concludes that...
… In short, Teraa Surroor is not going to perform too well at the Box Office! The storyline of the film is likely to be unimpressive and this may kill the audience's interest and enthusiasm.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team