Tamasha Shall Open to Packed Houses, but may experience a slow run post the 2nd Week…
Get prepared for an amazing Ranbir-Deepika ‘magic-show’ once again, they will capture your imagination!
Even the thought of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone together brings great joy to the mind, as their jodi is one of the best in the business and a recent online survey has even touted this pair as the next SRK-Kajol! The sensuality, sizzling chemistry stemming out of natural instinct, the life and colour that they bring to the screen and the overall spark of this pair is one of the most adorable things in Bollywood, and any film-enthusiast would agree with this! We saw the magic of this pair in its most attractive and delightful form in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and we literally fell in love with the beauty of Naina (Deepika) and Bunny’s (Ranbir) adorable bond! We will be able to witness this amazing jodi and their class act again on the big screen in the upcoming Comedy Drama film ‘Tamasha’, and the man at the helm of affairs for this movie is Imtiaz Ali, the director with whom Ranbir has already worked in Rockstar and Deepika in Love Aaj Kal! With the tagline – ‘Why always the same story’, Tamasha promises to be a fresh and enjoyable love story. Shot in France, Shimla, Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata and with some parts being filmed in Tokyo, the movie also looks set to enchant us with its visual appeal. The sound-tracks of the film have already received phenomenal response, but how shall the movie fare at the Box-Office? Check out the exclusive Astro-Preview!
‘Tamasha’Releasing on: 27th November, 2015
Release Time Chart
- The much awaited Ranbir Kapoor–Deepika Padukone starrer Tamasha will be releasing in Sagittarius Ascendant.
- The Ascendant Lord Jupiter is placed well in the 9th House.
- Venus, Rahu and Mars are placed in the 10th House of the film’s Release Time Chart.
- Moon is exalted in the 6th House of this Release Time Chart.
- The 10th House Lord Mercury in this Chart is placed with the Lord of the 9th House Sun and 2nd and 3rd House Lord Saturn in the 12th House.
The Bright Areas…
- The Stars portend that the film Tamasha will enjoy a spectacular opening.
- Even if we do not speak of the stars, Ranbir and Deepika in a film will itself ensure that all theatres and movie-houses are filled to capacity.
- The Mars-Venus conjunction, that too in the midheaven at the time of the Film’s release will ensure that the audiences cherish and enjoy the chemistry between Ranbir and Deepika, and the intense bonding between their on-screen characters – Ved and Tara!
- We may even witness the buzz-houses and news portals generating a lot of buzz about the spice and spark of this jodi! Ranbir and Deepika – get ready for the many accolades that will come your way, and also gear up buzz that will get created, says Ganesha, as Mars-Venus shall show their effects!
- Ganesha foresees the movie performing very well in foreign lands, and the movie will become one of the most popular Indian movies abroad!
- The movie shall fare well critically as well as commercially.
The Worrisome Areas…
- However, in spite of the glam-factor being perfectly in place, the flourish in the beginning may not translate into long-term success. The initial peak may soon slide down, feels Ganesha.
- Performance-wise, the expectations may not be met. In fact, some of the actors may receive some criticism for their character portrayals.
- But, this film will release during Ranbir’s Venus-return phase. So, undoubtedly his performance will be quite good in Tamasha, and it shall be highly appreciated. Speaking of Deepika, she doesn’t need to worry at all, as she is sure to benefit largely due to the extremely favourable transit of Jupiter!
- Some may find the pace of the movie to be slow in some parts.
Understand the effects of these planets on your life – Talk To Expert Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team