Stars predict marital discord for Karisma Kapoor
Ever since her debut in the film Prem Qaidi in 1991, Karisma Kapoor, nicknamed Lolo, has been one of the most loved actresses in Bollywood. So, it came as a shock to many when, in 2003, she married Delhi-based industrialist Sanjay Kapur, wrapped up her career in Bollywood and shifted to Delhi.
Today, she has a daughter named Samaira, who was born on 11th March, 2005. Soon after, there was a serious rift between the two-time Filmfare awardee – for Raja Hindustani and Zubeida – and her hubby. The couple has patched up since then.
In 2008, Karisma staged a comeback to the tinsel town, albeit to the small screen. She played the lead role in television series Karishma: A Miracle of Destiny. Later in 2008, she was one of the judges in the popular reality show Nach Baliye 4. This year, she can been seen judging another reality show, Hans Baliye.
At 35, Karisma has already made a comeback to Bollywood through the idiot box, she has apparently weathered a storm in her marriage and is a proud mother. Ganesha predicts how good or bad will the next year be for Karisma Kapoor.
DoB: 25th June, 1974
ToB: Unavailable (Surya Kundali)
- Approaching Guru Sukra mid-point
- Approaching Mangal Sukra mid-point
- From December 2009, Karisma’s Rahu will be in the 7th House of marriage
- From December 2009, transiting Ketu will be aspecting transiting and natal Jupiter, Lord of the 7th House of marriage.
- Relationship issues as well as matters related to kids will come to the fore.
- The actor’s social image may be at stake.
- Her marriage will be on the rocks from December 2009 onwards and she may contemplate divorce.
- Her child may be sick and demand much of her attention.
- Karisma’s child could directly or indirectly be the source of marital discord.
Ganesha finds that she may have a tough year ahead, especially due to personal issues.
Wishing her a warm and happy domestic life!
With Ganesha’s Grace,