A few days ago, the government constituted a committee headed by eminent filmmaker Shyam Benegal to look into the revamp of the Censor Board. Having faced adverse publicity over several decisions taken by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) last year, the government stepped in Friday and set up a committee headed by filmmaker Shyam Benegal to recommend measures to provide a holistic framework and enable those tasked with the work of certification of films to discharge their responsibilities keeping in view this framework. The panel, which would submit its report in two months, includes filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, adman Piyush Pandey and film critic Bhawana Somaaya. What do the planets indicate for Shyam Benegal in the coming months? Let's check out...
Shyam Benegal – Renowned Director
Date of Birth: 14th December, 1934
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Trimulgherry, Andhra Pradesh, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Benegal, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) Will Benegal be able to bail out the CBFC from the controversy-ridden situation?
Important Astrological Observation:
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Venus in Sagittarius, and will also be aspecting his Natal Saturn in the Aquarius Sign of his Solar chart, till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Natal Sun and Mercury, he will be aspecting his Rahu in Capricorn sign, till January, 2017.
- Rahu will be transiting over his natal Mars, till 30th January, 2016. Post this period Ketu will be transiting over his Saturn.
- Ganesha finds that the period will be crucial for Shyam Benegal. He may face some adversities in the process of discharging the entrusted responsibilities as the head of a freshly constituted committee during the given time frame till 30th January, 2016. However, he would be competent enough to use his long years of experience related with the films industry and other segments to streamline the processes and solutions related to the ambiguities of the CBFC.
- He will be eventually successful in taking necessary corrective measures, by following the laid down principles for creating a trustworthy report for the Government.
- The period post January 2016 will be a comparatively better period for him and he will be in a better frame of mind to deal with various problems and issues that may crop up. There will be increased clarity of thought and he will be able to analyse the situations well.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Shyam Benegal.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team