Shriya Saran is a pretty Indian actress and model. She has acted in several regional language films, and some Hindi and English movies. The Telugu film – Santhosham was Saran’s first commercial success. Shriya thereafter, appeared in many Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada films and bagged the Best Tamil Actress Award for Sivaji: The Boss – a box office hit. Saran has also starred in Bollywood movies like Tujhe Meri Kasam and Awaarapan, and won the Stardust Exciting New Face Award for Mission Istanbul, a high-budget Hindi film. Saran has even acted in English movies such as The Other End of the Line and Cooking with Stella. Moreover, Shriya has been the brand ambassador for numerous stores across India, endorsing beauty & health products; and is also associated with many NGOs. Besides, this beautiful actress recently starred in the Bollywood film – Drishyam. Thus, Ganesha analysed Shriya Saran’s Solar Chart to foretell her destiny, especially in B-Town…..
Date of Birth:- 11th September, 1982
Time of Birth:- Unknown.
Place of Birth:- Dehradun, Uttarakhand, (Bihar), India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli, created with the help of her birth date and birth place only.]
1) What do the planets indicate about Shriya?
- Ganesha notes that Shriya is born with Venus in Leo Sign, which indicates that she is a good performer. She likes to be in the spotlight, and has the capability to hold the audience. Mercury is exalted in her Solar Chart, hence her dialogue delivery style would also be good. Mars is in Scorpio Sign, thus, she is courageous/bold. She would also be a very hard working actress.
- She will be able to become a better actress, due to the above mentioned reasons.
- Sun in Leo indicates that she may remain in the limelight, but she will have to avoid ego clashes with others in the film industry.
2) Does she have a bright future in Bollywood?
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Sun and Venus till 11th August, 2016. Also, Rahu will be transiting over the same conjunction (of Natal Sun and Venus) from 30th January, 2016, onwards.
- Ganesha feels that she will remain in the limelight and may progress well in Bollywood as an actress till 30th January, 2016. However, after that, she will have to be extra careful about her public image. Rahu’s transit over Natal Sun and Venus may stain her image as an actress. This transit of Rahu will be operational till August 2017.
- Shriya will become popular as a good actress.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Shriya Saran, and wishes her luck for forthcoming movies.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay