Ganesha Feels Mahadevan Will Overpower Ill-health to Churn Out Hits in the Upcoming Year!
The award-winning composer and playback singer, Shankar Mahadevan, an instrumental part of the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy composing trio, which has lent music to many Indian films. He is a four-time winner of the National Award: three times for Best Male Playback Singer and once for Best Music Director. Mahadevan founded the Shankar Mahadevan Academy, which provides online music lessons in Indian music for students all over the world. Earlier this year, he made his debut as an actor in the Marathi film Katyar Kaljat Ghusli, a film adaptation of a 1960 stage classic by the same name. He reportedly suffered a heart attack and was admitted to a hospital in Delhi on December 6, after he complained of chest pain. The music composer was taken to the hospital and is currently recovering. Mahadevan had to undergo an angioplasty. Here Ganesha analyses his horoscope and predicts what is in store for him in the year ahead. Read on…
Date of Birth: 3rd March, 1967
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) What may have caused the health issue for Mahadevan? Important astrological observations: For date 06th December, 2015
- Transiting Mars and Rahu were aspecting his natal Venus and Saturn in Pisces, Mars was also aspecting his natal Rahu in Aries in his Solar Chart, on the day he complained of chest pain.
- Ketu was transiting over his Natal Venus and Saturn.
- At 12 O’clock noon, on 6th December 2015, the transiting Sun and Saturn were in square with his Natal Sun and retrograde Mercury posited in Aquarius in his chart.
- Transiting Mars (19:47:13) was degreecal (15:23:13) with his Natal Venus posited in Pisces. Mars was aspecting his Natal Rahu which was also degreecal (15:17:48) and posited in Aries.
- Transiting Ketu (03:56:15) was degreecal (06:30:13) with his Saturn posited in Pisces in his Solar Chart.
- Now basically Sun is related with problem of the heart and Mercury with the nerve system of the human body. The transiting planets have influenced him which disturbed the functioning of his body in relation to blood and nerves. The malefic planets were transiting with less than 06:00:00 degreecal distance between his Natal planets, and affected his health, who complained for chest pain and admitted in the hospital immediately. The transiting Sun, Mars, Ketu and Saturn seems to be the main reason for deteriorating his health and admitting in the hospital for the heart attack.
2) Will he need to be careful even in the upcoming year or is the bad phase for his health over? Important astrological observations:
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Rahu, it will also be aspecting his Sun and Mercury, till 11th August, 2016.
- Ketu will be transiting over his Venus and Saturn till 30th January, 2016. After this it will be transiting over his Sun and Mercury in his chart.
- He will have to take sufficient rest and have to be careful for the period more than a year as the transiting Ketu will be giving very critical negative influence to his Solar Chart. The protection given by the transiting Jupiter will not be sufficient for him to remain healthy .
3) Will he, along with his partners (Ehsaan and Loy) [Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy] be able to deliver some popular tracks in the upcoming year? Important astrological observations:
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha feels that Shankar Mahadevan’s music and songs lovers may be lucky enough to enjoy his talent soon. Here, his will-power and confidence will make this possible for his fans.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Shankar Mahadevan for his good health and early recovery.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team