Bright future for Stylish Ranveer Singh, says Ganesha
Ranveer Singh – the macho man with a unique dressing sense is one of the most promising actors in B-town. This energetic and charismatic star won innumerable hearts with his Bollywood debut – Band Baaja Baaraat. Thereafter, Ranveer has bagged many awards for his superb acting. He also performed well in box-office hits like Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela and Gunday. Today, Ranveer has rapidly climbed the ladder of success by creating a lasting impression on the minds of the audience. He is also renowned for his quirky outfits and crazy jokes. Loved by millions of fans, Ranveer Singh is now basking in the glory of his recent movie – Dil Dhadakne Do, and has his hands full with several upcoming films including Bajirao Mastani. Ranveer will soon turn 30… on 6th July. Read on to know his future…..
Date of Birth:- 06th July, 1985
Birth Time:- Not Known.
Place of Birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Celebrity’s details are based on Solar Horoscope (Surya Kundli) with the help of birth date and place, as the birth time is not available.
- Ganesha observes that Jupiter will be transiting over Ranveer’s Natal Mercury till 14th July 2015. After that, transiting Jupiter will be in Leo, and aspect his Natal Rahu posited in the 11th House of Gains of the Surya Kundli.
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting his Natal Venus during the year ahead.
- Up to January 2016, transiting Rahu and Ketu will be in Square with his Natal Sun and Mars.
- Ganesha notes that Ranveer’s performance is likely to improve and will be appreciated during the year ahead, due to planetary transits explained above.
- As transiting Jupiter will be aspecting the 11th House of Gains in his Natal Chart post 14th July 2015, he is likely to sign some big budget or big banner films before 11th August 2015.
- His relations with coworkers will remain more friendly due to Jupiter’s favourable aspect on the 11th House of the Surya Kundli.
- He may remain in the news due to the relationship, but it may not culminate into marriage, feels Ganesha.
- He will not have to work hard to get good films as luck will be in his favour.
- In the nutshell, the coming year will be better for him.
Ganesha wishes Good Luck to Ranveer Singh on his Birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team