Wedding bells finally ringing for Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra?
The buzz about Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee – acclaimed film producer Aditya Chopra’s romance has been going around for few years now. Although the duo has never publicly spoken about their relationship and has avoided stepping out as a couple as far as possible, Rani’s presence at Chopra’s residence, especially during the occasions of joy and sorrow, speaks much about their closeness. Rumours about their engagement and wedding have surfaced time and again, and the gossip mills are churning stories about their marriage once again. According to various media reports, Rani and Aditya are going to tie the knot early next year.
Ganesha takes a look at the planetary positions in the couple’s birth charts to find how their married life be. Will the planetary alignment have a negative influence on their marriage? Will their relationship be a success? And, most importantly, when will they finally get married? Read on to know more.
|Sign||Planets in Aditya’s chart||Planets in Rani’s chart|
|Virgo||Pluto, Uranus||Rahu, Pluto|
|Scorpio||Neptune, Jupiter (R)||Neptune|
|Pisces||Moon||Sun, Ketu, Venus, Mercury|
- Ganesha observes that Rani has four planets – Sun, Ketu, Venus, Mercury – in Pisces. On the other hand, Aditya’s Moon is in Pisces. Astrologically speaking, Aditya’s Moon is falling on Rani’s Venus which is a strong contact point. This particular planetary placement also indicates mutual attraction.
- Ganesha also notes that Aditya’s Neptune and Jupiter are falling on Rani’s Neptune, and astrologically, this is also an interesting connecting point. Jupiter’s conjunction with Neptune indicates fame and success. However, such relationships are often painful or complex. As far as Rani and Aditya are concerned, Ganesha feels that they might see a rough patch, once they unite.
- Rani is under the influence of Jupiter return at present which indicates that she is now going to take wise and serious decision regarding her personal life.
- Aditya and Rani’s marriage may get solemnized when Jupiter is in Gemini or when it enters Cancer in July 2014. In all likelihood, their marriage will be solemnized before Jupiter completes its transit in Gemini.
- Ganesha also foresees that their families may pressurise them to get married. There is a strong possibility that they will tie the nuptial knot before July 2014.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team