Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif – Will the Cosmos Help Them to Tie the Knot in 2016?
Things of the past may not cause much of problems for the couple, but ‘security’ will be the key word!
The charismatic son of the yesteryears’ Bollywood actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh and the scion of the famous Kapoor Khandaan, Ranbir Kapoor doesn’t need much of an introduction today, all thanks to the illustrious line of work he has done in less than a decade of his presence in the Hindi film industry. Winner of numerous awards and loads of critical acclaim, Ranbir aka Rockstar/ Barfi Kapoor has been in news almost always ever since his towel wrapped debut in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Saawariya. Be it his looks, his boyish charm or his restrained performances in films like Wake Up Sidd, Barfi, Rocket Singh – Salesman of the Year amongst others or his lady loves, Rabir has hit the headlines, whenever he has wanted, especially when he started dating the ever-gorgeous Katrina Kaif.
A British-Indian model turned film actress, Kaif rose notably in Bollywood after her films like Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? and Namastey London allured the masses and her connection with Salman Khan intrigued all and sundry. However, after the duo broke up, following a very public showdown, the news of Ranbir and Katrina, who first appeared together in Rajneeti started doing rounds. The couple denied, then kept mum, and finally accepted that they were together.
Now that they have been in a steady bond for a long while now, things have changed for the good, with even Ranbir’s mommy finding something very special in Katrina and with the couple even living in together in a plush apartment in suburban Mumbai. Rumour-mills and gossip-factories have done their bit at trying to figure out when these lovebirds will enter the wedlock, but now let’s take the help of the stars to figure out what probably may transpire in this much-talked-about couple of B-Town!
28 September, 1982
Ranbir Kapoor’s Surya Kundali
16th July, 1983
Katrina Kaif’s Surya Kundali
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Ranbir and Katrina, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of their birth-dates and birth-places only.]
Will the couple get married in 2016?
- Venus is the prime significator of love and marriage. Ganesha observes that Jupiter – the most benefic planet of the Solar Cabinet has been transiting over the Natal Venus in Katrina’s Chart since July 2015 and this will continue till August 2016. So the couple may get married in 2016. However, it is to be noted that Jupiter’s transit over the Natal Venus in Ranbir’s Chart will happen after August 2016. Thus, there is an element of uncertainty in this relationship. If the couple gets married before August 2016, it would be great, but it should not be very surprising if the wedding takes place in the last quarter of 2016, as then Ranbir will be under the benevolent grace of Jupiter!
They seem to be much in love, but each has a past – a very public past – Will this affect their relationship – after marriage or now?
- Past isn’t going to haunt them much or affect their relationship adversely, because there are no major ‘planetary returns’ happening in their Chart, notes Ganesha. Even if something surfaces, it will just be for a little while, and shall not affect either of the two’s lives or their relationship together.
How Will Their Married and Family Life Be?
- Venus is in Leo in Katrina’s Chart and it is in Virgo in Ranbir’s Chart. Due to the collision of the fire-earth elements of Venus, this pair may experience great longing and love for each other, but only partial success in the core marital circuit is foreseen. There may be some areas which may not get fulfilled in this jodi. Due to Venus’ position mentioned here, Ganesha feels that on some occasions, their expectations in love would be different from each other. If proper maturity is not shown, then there might be some misunderstandings, which may lead to further complications.
- By pointing out the negatives, Ganesha does not mean that this will prove to be disastrous, but is just that stress-management is not going to be easy for the couple. Overall, as in any marriage, in this one too, both the partners will have work on their shortcomings to make it successful.
Any Special Points?
- Katrina is born with Venus in Leo – a very special sign so if she is not being treated as a ‘someone special’, then RK will have to be ready to face the Pretty Lady’s fury! She would not at all appreciate if she is being taken for granted. It depends on how Ranbir is able to handle this factor. Ranbir on the other hand will be the more practical and balanced one. He will always have the special ability to detach himself from things around him.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team