Goliyon ki Raasleela – Ram-Leela! Will this passionate saga of love and betrayal impress the audiences? Ganesha finds out…
One of the most-awaited films of 2013 – Ram-Leela – is about to hit the theatres soon! The sizzling on-screen chemistry between the lead pair Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone and the rumours of the off-screen romance between the two has generated great buzz about this Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial venture. Shot in the backdrop of Gujarat (to be precise – Kutch), the film also stars Supriya Pathak, Richa Chadda and Gulshan Devaiah in important roles. The music, done by none other than the director of Ram-Leela himself, is already a huge hit, and the traditional yet vibrant set-up, costumes and dances are creating a lot of buzz. The story, which is said to be loosely based on William Shakespeare’s epic romance Romeo and Juliet, promises to be grand on romance, high on drama and intense on emotions.
Will this quaint mix of tradition, love, literature and bubbling passion – that promises to be Ram-Leela – actually please the audiences? Will Sanjay Leela Bhansali manage to live up to the giant expectations? In short, will Ram-Leela fare well at the box-office? Ganesha finds out.
Release time chart of Ram-Leela
for Bollywood’s major territory
- Ram-Leela is going to release with the Scorpio Ascendant. The Lord of Ascendant, Mars, will be in the 10th House.
- Moon will be in the Revati constellation.
- There will be a Stellium of four planets – Mercury, Rahu, Saturn and Sun – in the 12th House.
- Moon will be Vargottami and Mars will be occupying its own Sign Scorpio in the Navmansha chart.
- On the other hand, Saturn will be occupying its Sign of debilitation in the Navmansha.
- Ganesha observes that the Lord of Ascendant is powerfully placed in the 10th House of Success, in the release time chart of this movie. It is occupying its own Sign in the Navmansha chart. Ganesha notes that these two are favourable factors that shall support the overall prospects of Ram-Leela.
- Jupiter’s retrogression for Scorpio Ascendant chart is not good, so film may not go on to become a lockbuster, as expected.
- However, with Moon in the Revati Constellation and Venus in the 10th House from Moon, Ganesha feels that Ram-Leela should have a good start at the box office.
- The business during the first weekend as well as the first week will be above average. However, the film may do exceptionally well in some territories.
- From Wednesday, i.e. 20th November, onwards the film’s business is likely to go down, says Ganesha.
- As Sun, the Lord of the Karma Bhuvan, is afflicted by Rahu in the 12th House, film is likely to be surrounded by some controversies. However, it is not going to affect the film’s overall business.
- Numerological factors are also in the film’s support, notes Ganesha. As per Chaldean Numerology, Ram-Leela adds up to 24, which comes down to a single digit 6. The film is releasing on the 15th that also totals to the single digit number 6. Number 6 is ruled by Venus, the significator of arts, beauty, music etc. Considering this factor, Ganesha feels that Ram-Leela’s songs may do well. Also, camera work, art direction etc. are likely to be good in this movie.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of Ram-Leela.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team