‘Raja ki Aayegi Baraat’ in 2011? Ganesha predicts the year ahead for Rani Mukerji
When she smiles, the world smiles with her; and when she cries, well, audience can’t help but cry! In 1997, with Raja ki Aayegi Baraat, this Bengali beauty silently entered the glamour industry, and made her presence felt by playing the role of a rape victim. Although her debut film was a commercial failure, success couldn’t keep a distance from her for long. Rani Mukerji, the na?ve girl from Bengal slowly metamorphosed into one of the most dependable actresses in Bollywood. From a glamorous collegian in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to a small town Punjabi girl in Bunty Aur Babli, and from a blind and deaf girl in Black to a foul-mouthed journalist in No One Killed Jessica, Rani has pulled off each of her roles with equal conviction and enthusiasm. And, the results are there for everyone to see. Known for her husky voice and sparkling eyes, the powerhouse of acting- Rani has received numerous nominations and numerous awards for her performances.
One of the most dependable actresses of Indian cinema, Rani celebrated her 33rd birthday on March 21, 2011. On this occasion, Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology finds out what the stars have in store for the pretty actress.
Date of birth:- 21st
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Rani Mukerji’s Surya Kundli
- Ganesha observes that Jupiter is transiting over Natal Sun, Ketu, Venus and Mercury till 8th May, 2011.
- Ketu will be transiting over Natal Jupiter till 6th June, 2011.
- Saturn will be transiting over Natal Rahu till 15thNovember, 2011.
- Venus Return happens in Rani’s chart on 5thMay, 2011.
- Ganesha feels that Rani’s career will be moving a bit slowly till 15th November, 2011, as transiting Saturn has formed hard aspect with her Natal Mercury, Venus, Sun and Ketu. That doesn’t mean that she won’t succeed at all, but what Ganesha is trying to convey is, she will not be appearing in too many movies till then. She may become slightly choosy about her roles, as she will be focussing on doing quality work rather than quantity work.
- Venus Return happening on 5th May, 2011 will work in her favour, feels Ganesha. During May and June, she may remain in the limelight.
- Very favourable time to stabilize her personal/love life is about to get over on 8th May, 2011, once Jupiter moves out from Pisces. Ganesha feels that due to transiting Saturn’s opposition with Natal Venus, the matter may delay further. However, till November, 2011 she will get some time to think more deeply about marriage and related matters.
- She will have to take good care of her health during the year ahead.
Summarily, Ganesha feels that the year ahead isn’t going to be an extra-ordinary time for Rani, and it will be an average year.
May Lord Ganesha bless Rani Mukerji.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Talk to our Astrologers First Consultation With 100% Cashback