*Laddoos Rating – 2.5 out of 5
Pyaar ka Punchnama 2, sequel to 2011 super-hit by the same name, hits the screens on 16th October'2015. The much awaited comedy promises to be a fun-filled roller-coaster with fun and modern take on love. Ganesha looks at the Release Time Chart of Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 to predict what lies ahead for the film's fortunes at the box office. Read on!
Release Time Chart
[for the major Bollywood territory], Mumbai]
- The film releases with Sagittarius Ascendant. Thus, it may receive some support from its Ascendant Lord Jupiter.
- However, Rahu, Sun and Mercury are placed in the 10th House (of success) of the film's Release Time Chart. Rahu's placement in this important House may adversely affect the film's performance.
- Surya-Rahu (Sun-North Node) Grahan Dosha exists in this Chart, which may further cast a shadow on the film's overall fortunes.
- Moon-Saturn Vish Yoga gets formed in the 12th House of the film's Release Time Chart. This indicates a slightly troubling picture for the film's collections.
- Saturn - the 2nd House (of finances) Lord is placed in the 12th House.
- The Lord of the 11th House (of gains) - Venus is with Jupiter and Mars in the 9th House (of fortune) in this Chart. This is a major redeeming factor, and may lead to film doing better business, as the time passes.
- The film is not going to register a great opening, portend the stars in its Release Time Chart.
- The film, however, may start gaining momentum, as the week progresses.
- But still, it may not be able to enjoy the popularity seen by Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
- Performance and dialogues in the film are likely to be amusing.
- The Chart indicates, though, that the film may do better business in foreign territories.
- From the second week onwards, the film may be expected to perform better at the box-office in India.
Conclusion : Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 shall prove to be an average gainer at the box-office.
* The Ganesha's Ladoos Rating is NOT same as a regular Film Review Rating. Ladoos Rating is a part of the Film Prediction, and, unlike regular film reviews it is calculated Astrologically, before a film's release/ viewing.