Public image only concern for Salman in 2010: Ganesha
Salman Khan, the king of controversies, has always ruled the hearts of millions of film-loving Indians. But his reign at the Box Office has not been as supreme. His fate has been that of a prince who would never become the emperor.
His failure to become the best in Bollywood has been attributed to his nonchalant, and rather brash, approach to life, and also to a poor choice of films. The former led to dealing with controversies as his full-time occupation Â from break-up with Aishwarya Rai, who is now Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, to running his SUV over unsuspecting squatters sleeping on the footpath. The latter made sure that he didn’t have to worry about being the best any more.
But that’s a thing of the past! After being written off by one and all, the Veer actor has made a Cinderella Man-like comeback. The fallen has risen from the ashes and he is suddenly back into the race for the coveted position of the most Wanted man in Bollywood. But as his new approach reflects, the race or the crown hardly matters to him. He is just happy being the man of unarguably the most beautiful woman in Tinsel Town: Katrina Kaif.
With his films ruling the Box Office roost and his TV game show Dus Ka Dum increasing in popularity with every passing episode, Sallu is also flexing his softer side by reaching out to the poor. With his birthday approaching, Ganesha uses the Vedic Astrology System to predict how the new year will pan out for Sallu.
Date of birth: 27th December 1965
Time of birth: Unknown
Place of birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Salman Khan Surya Kundli
- Rahu will transit over natal Sun and Ketu will transit over natal Jupiter during the coming year.
- Jupiter will also transit over natal Saturn; and after May 2010, it will form square with natal Sun and sextile aspect with natal Venus (the significator of arts/media)
- Currently, Saturn is forming a square with natal Sun and it will maintain this position till 2010 end.
- As transiting Rahu is going to afflict natal Sun, Salman Khan will have to be extra careful about his public image during the year. He will also have to control his temperament and should avoid taking hasty decisions regarding his career.
- Salman may also face legal problems during the coming year.
- Transiting Saturn’s aspect on natal Mercury indicates that he should be careful in his verbal and written communications.
- First quarter of 2010 seems important for his career in film industry, he may receive a lot of appreciation for his performance in films or television shows during the first quarter of 2010. The second quarter seems average.
- In the third quarter, Salman may again be in the limelight, as transiting Jupiter will be forming sextile with Natal Venus
- In the last quarter of 2010, Salman Khan may plunge into some new area of work, which may be related to either arts or fitness. It is to be noted that Salman is born with exalted Mars, which indicates inclination towards sports and physical fitness.
- On the whole, the year is mixed in terms of his career.
- As Rahu’s transit over Natal Sun is heavy, Ganesha again underlines that he will have to be extra careful in regard to his public image. He may also be highly concerned about his father during the year ahead.
Ganesha’s hearty birthday wishes to Salman Khan.
With Ganesha’s Grace,