When we all came to know that Priyanka Chopra will be starring in the sequel of the 2003 action drama starring Ajay Devgn – Gangaajal, then we all were amazed and excited! Piggy Chops is known for excellent performances and the hard-hitting trailer video of the movie convinced us that she will rock the show in the movie directed by Prakash Jha! Interestingly, even Prakash Jha will be seen portraying an important character in this film. In this exclusive movie forecast, Ganesha takes a look at the starry picture of the film on the day of its release, and predicts how things will pan out for it at the Box-Office. Let's find out whether SP Abha Mathur will pack a solid punch...
Releasing on 4th March, 2016
Major Territory, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Release Time Chart
- The Lord of the Ascendant Mars, will be in the 8th House of the Release Time Chart, in its own sign but with Saturn
- Ganesha observes that Lord of the Ascendant Mars will be placed in the 8th House, in its own Sign – Scorpio. But, it will be in conjunction with Saturn.
- Venus – the Lord of the 2nd and 7th House, will be placed in the 10th House of success.
- Retrograde Jupiter and Rahu will be transiting through the 5th House of performance.
- Sun, Mercury and Ketu will be in the 11th House of gains.
- Moon will be in placed in the Sign of Sagittarius.
- Ganesha foresees a smashing opening for the film! But one thing to be kept in mind is the average speed of progress of the film may not be consistent and its fortunes may fluctuate between the second and third week. Moreover, the opening business will be great in some areas, but not in all territories.
Response of the Audiences...
- This movie is sure to gain a lot from the word of mouth publicity, but there may be a lot of comparisons with its prequel. Moreover, the film may receive mixed responses and thus the overall fortunes may get hampered.
SP Abha Mathur winning accolades?
- Despite of some brickbats the film may receive for either a slow pace in some parts, or a somewhat weak script, Priyanka's performance is going to be applauded for sure!
Strong performances by the antagonists?
- Performance of the negative or grey characters in this movie will be more powerful, as compared to the positive characters in some parts of the film, feels Ganesha.
- The film's fortunes Overseas will remain pretty average.
Music and Background Scores:
- There won't be much to write home about in the music section, feels Ganesha. But, the background score will be able to create the required thrill in some parts, perhaps.
Chances of delay in various areas?
- There are some chances of the film getting surrounded by controversy, or the film may have to face some delays in some areas, even post release.
- Ganesha feels that, apart from the hard-hitting performance by Priyanka and some of the baddies in a menacing role, the highlight of this film will be its wonderful Direction. But this may not be significant enough to tilt the scales entirely in the movie's favour.
- Overall, Ganesha feels that this film may do average business and may be received considerably well. But, ultimately, it may not pack a punch as solid as its prequel...
With Ganesha's Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team